• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

i will tell you now my brother is angering me lots becauswe he put my sisters air stopper for the bike wheels on my...............................BIKE and then he blamed.............................................ME and my sister is so dumb she think i did it but it was not me and i got angry qnd put my snot and some of my poo in jher sandwich and gues what...........................MY BROTHER STOLE IT And HE ATE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...................................................BUT.....................he said i stole the sanwich and my dumb sister locked me in the dog kennel i was in the dog kennel for lots of time and this is what annoy me because it smellls in there because of lots of dog poo

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
i will tell you now my brother is angering me lots becauswe he put my sisters air stopper for the bike wheels on my...............................BIKE and then he blamed.............................................ME and my sister is so dumb she think i did it but it was not me and i got angry qnd put my snot and some of my poo in jher sandwich and gues what...........................MY BROTHER STOLE IT And HE ATE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...................................................BUT.....................he said i stole the sanwich and my dumb sister locked me in the dog kennel i was in the dog kennel for lots of time and this is what annoy me because it smellls in there because of lots of dog poo

I hate it when that happen.

Today I smashed my head on a table. It hurts. REALLY FREAKING BAD.

Clank

Hmm
Certain people on ZD, they just seem to not be laughable all the time and don't know how to be serious or something... That and I just realized how slow my hard drive is.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Found my old Ipod
Looking forward to listen to my library of old songs
Forgot pass lock
I'm now locked out my ipod for several hundred thousand minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom