• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
^I'm surprised all of you are okay with him spamming threads. Guess I'm the only one bothered by it. :/

I don't know, spam is sort of associated with useless nonsense in my eyes. However, the threads all seem rather interesting and they're engaging activity. The more the better in my eyes, yo. I don't really see any bad in it, just my opinion of course.

I'm honestly surprised that Dan's threads bother some people more than threads like this one, but I'm not about to go off-topic. I'm annoyed I can't find this certain font that I swear I know but I can't think of what it's called aurghh (I'm gathering the fonts used in Mario Kart 8 for no reason whatsoever).

Dan

I'm honestly surprised that Dan's threads bother some people more than threads like this one, but I'm not about to go off-topic. I'm annoyed I can't find this certain font that I swear I know but I can't think of what it's called aurghh (I'm gathering the fonts used in Mario Kart 8 for no reason whatsoever).

You'd be surprised at how easy it is to bother people, the majority couldn't care less and seem to enjoy my little spark of life given to the section. :D

Losing at Mario kart 8 has greatly bothered me. :(

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That some driver nearly hit me while I was driving earlier. Some crazy drivers, lol, just making an effort driving out there. :P

Right now, I'm pissed off by the fact that I can't get any sleep. It just hit me that I wasted my whole vacation doing nothing, and it's back to work tomorrow morning. I haven't even taken a shower or shaved in over a week. All I can think about is my brother. I'm annoyed by the fact that he left me here with these losers (the rest of my family). Why couldn't it have been me instead of him? Ugh!

Night Owl

~Momentai
Just got stung by an F-ing Hornet in my right thumb.

Honeybees don't hurt near this bad. GRRRRRRRRR :dry:

Whats worse is that my thumb is gonna be swollen for the next couple days. So no bowling tomorrow night at league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom