• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well not really annoyed me but more laughing sarcastically towards a company I used to work for from 2004 till 2009. Everytime I applied to a job there again I was turned down but ever since I left they have troubles with people filling up that position. I just saw their application again and laughed my *** off. Good for them mwuahahahahahahahaha!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Bunch of cables in a computer lab I was emptying were under screwed-down plates, but the screws were broken. Had to smash like 6 tiny plastic plates with a crowbar to get the mice and keyboards out of there.

My hands...

Finally found one thing I was looking for but apparently it lead to a dead end. For months I've been trying to find some way to look through Gannon's Tower Forums again, just for old times sake. and found a sight (called "Wayback Machine") that pulled it up. But when it got as far as the forums front page.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I tried and tired...AND TRIED... to get to sleep, but after five+ hours of tossing and turning I just couldn't get to sleep.
(I was too hot)
What Annoys me most about it, I was denied my dream.

Fig

The Altruist
What really annoys me is how bad I'm at when it comes to Time management. There are a lot of things that I really want to be a part of such as playing Mario Kart 8, tumblr, being more active on ZD, learning how to make art, breed my team for the Pokemon League, prepare for Smash 4, and the list can keep going on and on. Now would be the perfect time to have a set of clones for the sole purpose of doing the things that I love yet just can't seem to have the time to do so. I don't want to wear myself thin, but it looks like I might have to if I want to get things done. >_>

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Leave something to charge over-night, wake up and realise I forgot to turn the damn plug on. :( derp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom