• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
While in the middle of a conversation with somebody on Skype my leg lightly knocked against my desk, which somehow lightly tugged on the power cord to my computer, and that light tug managed to cut out the power to it...

Fig

The Altruist
Why must I always forget to check that I have everything until after I have left the area. I just got home right a while ago and I as I was turning on my laptop to check the news across the internet, my friend Edrei called me saying that I forgot my Skyward Sword Limited Edition Wiimote Plus at his house. While I do know that he will take care of my Wiimote, had I just took the time to double check that I had everything with me before I left, I wouldn't be having this problem right now.

I was playing Pokemon Zeta, a fan game, and the game got into a glitch where an Unown kept attacking nothing after my Pokemon fainted. I even forgot to save.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
GARY MOTHER****ING OAK'S ******** GYARADOS THAT KILLED MY ELECTRODE IN A NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE OF LEAF GREEN.

DAMN IT. I THOUGHT TESLA(Electrode) COULD ONE SHOT HIM EVEN THOUGH HE WAS UNDERLEVELED, BUT I GUESS NOT BECAUSE THAT ******** ****ING GYARADOS SURVIVED, THRASHED, AND KILLED MY PRECIOUS EXPLODING BALL. ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My bus just drove past my stop! It didn't even attempt to stop. I haven't missed the bus once this year, and it just drove straight past. Really ticks me off considering I get a good portion of sleep done on that bus.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
What is annoyin me today is the fact I moved to Florida near the end of the year, and am being made to take tests based on information I'm missing chunks of because my school in Michigan taught different chunks at different times. 6 Classes worth of final exams i'm probably going to barely pass, or fail horribly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom