• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Kybyrian

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ These are the skulls of doom. You must report and repost this in 15 minutes or a curse will fall upon you. ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
The sun. Why does it have to shine directly into my window, directly at the spot I like to sit, in the early morning hours this time of year? Why can't it go away and shine in someone else's eyes?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
These conspiracy theories in shows or movies
284374f558f572ff33.jpg

You should addadd blocker plus and then it is over with the annoying ads ;)

I have it installed, but they still pop up. It's the kind that advertises some crappy mobile phone game or something. I'd take a screencap whenever I see one just to show you what I'm talking about.

EDIT: Here's what I keep getting:
ad_zpsc407c513.png

Last edited:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I have it installed, but they still pop up. It's the kind that advertises some crappy mobile phone game or something. I'd take a screencap whenever I see one just to show you what I'm talking about.
At the risk of repeating myself, clearly it must be:
284374f558f572ff33.jpg

Stitch

AKA Patrick

EDIT: Here's what I keep getting:
ad_zpsc407c513.png

Try checking your extensions, I've had a similar thing happen to me before where an extension that showed ads installed itself and I hadn't realized it until I started noticing weird ads started popping up. If you see a weird extension just delete it.

Fig

The Altruist
No matter what I do, my 3DS still keeps giving a black screen on both screens. Luckily I have already contacted Nintendo on what is the current situation with my system and I'm about to send it for repairs tomorrow. I also hope I don't miss the launch date for Kirby: Triple Deluxe as I really want to play that game! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom