• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Fig

The Altruist
If there is one thing that annoyed me today, it was the bipolar weather that we are currently having here in South Texas. One minute it would be windy cold, the next minute it is blazing hot. I am very certain that I have already switched between taking off my jacket and wearing it on at least twenty times just this day alone! :dry:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It bothers me that Locke (or anyone with the ability to fix technical issues) still hasn't patched the issue pertaining to username customizations. It's pathetic, really. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the people who've exploited the issue haven't received infractions. It's the little things that really bother me. I sincerely hope I'm not the only one who's bothered by this... (It's not because I'm jealous, it's because of the shear laziness that comes from the staff -- how are we going to fix that??)

I'm with you the whole way. Oh, I used to be an administrator. I know how to fix that stuff, it's so easy, really.

I guess I am bothered at the fact that I have to wait a while, a few minutes, to fix myself a cup of coffee. I want it now, dammit! :cool:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I finally had the last straw with the kid that is always bothering me in class. He's always looking over my shoulder, breathing on me obnoxiously, asking me dumb questions, commenting on what I'm listening to, asking me for help and then not wanting to do what he has to do for help. Sorry, I'm not doing your class for you. If you didn't pass the Algebra 1 ECA, that's your fault for acting like this. I'm here to do my work so I can get the heck out of here. So today I finally snapped at him and told it like it is. I thought he wouldn't accept the truth.... I was right. He got all butthurt about it. People like that annoy me to death.

I was sitting at the bus stop, when suddenly, a huge rat comes scurrying out of nowhere. It ran underneath my legs, which startled the daylights out of me. I hate being startled, and it rarely happens. So anyway, the sight of the rat caused me to jump off of the bench I was sitting on. My anxiety senses were tingling, so I have a feeling that everyone and their uncle was laughing and staring at me. Quite annoying.

The big wolf on campus is afraid of a little ole rat. Go on, laugh away...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Also people always complaining about small things and make it sound like it is one big deal and the end of the world is annoying me. Stop making a fool out of yourself. There are way more important things to be annoyed about

To the people complaining it is a big enough deal to post in here.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
1) I had to pay in coins today for my drink.
2) My neck muscles are so tense and it's gotten to the point where my skin has tightened and it kind of burns. When I rub it, I hardly feel it. Grr.

Fig

The Altruist
What really annoyed me today was that I was prepared to learn about Chapter 10 for my Calculus II class, when suddenly me and the rest of my class mates were informed that our instructor would not be attended our class to do as she has religious matters to attend. To many, I'm sure you were expecting me to say that I was glad that class was canceled. Yes I'm glad, but it really kills the mood when you are energetic about something and then you can't do it because something else has occurred. -.-

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
What annoyed me or still annoys me is this stupid table. My chair is a bit too big for the table so when I type while using the laptop I have to bend a bit and my back hurts after a while. So I used a box to place it under the laptop and on top of my table but nope it is too high now. So I removed the box and used some books :dry:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I went to the 4-H office today which is about a half hour away from me to pay my dues and fill out the application that I thought I had filled out. I was told to knock on the door and someone would let me in. Well, I stood there for about five minutes knocking. No one answered. I tried calling. No one answered. I left a message saying what happened. So I just wasted gas, time, and energy that could have been used for more important things. The 4-H people also claim that they've tried to get in contact with me multiple times. They've never called me once. So yeah, if they don't let me be in 4-H this year, that's just ******. This kind of crap always happens to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom