• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It bothers me that Locke (or anyone with the ability to fix technical issues) still hasn't patched the issue pertaining to username customizations. It's pathetic, really. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the people who've exploited the issue haven't received infractions. It's the little things that really bother me. I sincerely hope I'm not the only one who's bothered by this... (It's not because I'm jealous, it's because of the shear laziness that comes from the staff -- how are we going to fix that??)

Beeker

Wild Card
Not just today, but for the past few days I've been so annoyed by my mouth. I did the thing where I bit the inside of my lip and I keep accidentally biting it and reopening it when I eat, and it gets me really frustrated. D<

It bothers me that Locke (or anyone with the ability to fix technical issues) still hasn't patched the issue pertaining to username customizations. It's pathetic, really. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the people who've exploited the issue haven't received infractions. It's the little things that really bother me. I sincerely hope I'm not the only one who's bothered by this... (It's not because I'm jealous, it's because of the shear laziness that comes from the staff -- how are we going to fix that??)

The issue here is your perception of an issue. It's only an issue because you say it's an issue. Just like I can say this white textbox that I'm typing into is an issue, because I feel it should be black. And it's due to laziness that it hasn't been 'fixed' (i.e. sh*t ain't the way I want it). Furthermore, if it weren't for those doing the exploiting, you would have never known of the 'issue' in the first place. For someone complaining about it not being fixed, why didn't you make an attempt to find the problems in the first place, or make damn sure that it was patched. I mean, from the way that you wrote this, I can only assume that your technical capabilities exceed that of mine, Kitsu's or Locke's. In addition, it only took me about 20 minutes to find that it wasn't patched as well as the staff thought it was.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
A guy that I used to have a crush on when I was freshman keeps bugging me now. The back-story with him is that he used me to make his ex jealous so she would get back together with him. Well it worked. After he and his ex broke up, he started trying to come back into my life my sophomore year only to get closer to my best friend, Jess. Well, he and her ended up dating and Jess and I's friendship kind of faded because of it that year. When he broke her heart on the day that her dog got put down, he decided that he was going to flirt with me again. Then he never talked to me until January or so of this year when he came to help out with contest prep. He said hi to me and I said hi and gave him a cold look. He even noticed that I still don't like him.

Well, he bothered me a few weeks ago trying to ask me out. I told him no. I told him that I don't want anything to do with him because of how he treated me. I told him we can talk occasionally, but that's it. Today, he asked me what I was doing tomorrow and I asked him why in response. He said that there was a movie out that he thinks I would like. I told him, rather bluntly so maybe he would take the hint, "I am not going to the movies with you. Sorry. I have a boyfriend now. So yeah." Then he got all butthurt about it. Sorry if this is offensive to anyone, but I'm not going to waste my time and energy on someone who has treated me like crap, has tried to get in my pants on multiple occasions, is controlling, and thinks that kissing is shoving your tongue down someone's throat.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I have something that's annoying me at the moment. My dad is asleep in the next room and while he may be asleep, he keeps farting. It is absolutely disgusting.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Bus driver says I'm rude for not saying "can I please have a transfer" when I waited 20 minutes in the rain when she was late I have a test and woke up arc 5:00 in the morning.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm so aggrivated with my sister. She smokes and I don't and I don't want people to smoke in my own house. But she dammit manage to smoke everytime when I'm gone to work. Is it so damn hard to just NOT smoke in MY OWN HOUSE? She also claims to have no money but she has money to buy cigarettes very often. She smokes such a huge lot she paid more for cigarettes than for errands. Also; she might have her big surgery to complete he transition and she has been told to stop smoking three months prior to the surgery because of the healing proces being slowed down when you smoke. If she doesn't quit her surgery will be cancelled till she quits. I didn't know it means so less to her because she knows this for three years but has not even tried once to quit.

Also people always complaining about small things and make it sound like it is one big deal and the end of the world is annoying me. Stop making a fool out of yourself. There are way more important things to be annoyed about

Last edited:

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
My dog loves being outside and just sitting or running outside for hours on end. It's raining. She still sits outside for hours on end. She smells so bad because of the water on her fur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom