• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The fact I could have beaten this first final boss jerk earlier. But nope I waited till the final stage expecting more. Seriously.. I could have done this sooner. Well when I play it again I know at least I can do it faster!!!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm slightly annoyed that people still think I hang out with trolls on here. I don't do that anymore. That was last year. I'm a completely different person now.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Stuckies. I went to a local Con, and this one Stucky dude would just not leave me alone! He tried to 'convert' me to his fandom, stole my fake money, then at a completely later time he showed up again and poked me in the face with his staff thingy. From the row of seats behind me. He was a real butthole, and I hope the rest of the fandom isn't as obnoxious as him.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No, I mean this has literally gone on for years now.

Really? Guess it wasn't as bad back then, or people weren't attacking me directly. I only recently started seeing these troubles.

Anyway, annoyed at the fact that I can't go out to play soccer or throw a football. Too damn windy.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Not annoyed with anything because internet is just internet and not real life so I couldn't care less but I do get annoyed with these enemies popping up and I have to fight them everytime even on that freaking pyramid! I'm not playing Pokemon right now but the game looks like Pokemon!

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'm not normally irritated by posts on facebook, but this bugs me a bit.
1381209_10202000532081889_1209011002400409517_n.jpg

Apparently the awesome videogame memories I have with my family aren't legit.
Memories such as when My brothers and I sent Chase Mccain (Lego City undercover) over a ramp in a nitros powered wheelchair and somehow sent him flying several hundred feet vertically, or memories of my first time to the forbidden woods and having my family laugh when I jumped outta my skin when the spiky things jumped out and clung to me; don't really exist.
Are my memories of being ecstatic and feeling accomplished after beating Zelda 2 after hours of dying fake also?

I love all my memories with friends and family equally, whether it be spent outdoors or with videogames.
Why would someone believe that my gaming memories are somehow inferior to those spent not playing videogames?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That one of my coworkers panics so easily she called me 4 times on my day off to ask if I can replace her for one day not this but the wednesday after. She could have asked me any time at the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom