• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Skype was annoying me madly. Thank god I was able to solve it and have normal skype again. Now these annoying pop ups irritate me. I followed Matt his advice but still pop ups. Hmmm then the hosts option then

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Trying to communicate things to people, I'll never figure out this whole communication thing out:sweat:

I have had the house to myself since, like, 4 o'clock. I fell asleep at 6, and now it's 9. I wasted so much weekend time sleeping that I could have spend doing something like playing Rune Factory Frontier or the piano or drawing or something. Ugh. 3-hour nap is pretty minuscule for me--especially since I had no one to try to wake me up, but it still makes me mad. I usually hate myself after naps most of the time regardless, I suppose.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I keep getting poked by a wire that is stuck in the spot where my jaw bends in the back of my mouth on the right. On the left, there's a bracket that is too high up so I end up biting down on it instead of the tooth. Ugh. And people wonder why I have trouble eating.

Salem

SICK
I have had the house to myself since, like, 4 o'clock. I fell asleep at 6, and now it's 9. I wasted so much weekend time sleeping that I could have spend doing something like playing Rune Factory Frontier or the piano or drawing or something. Ugh. 3-hour nap is pretty minuscule for me--especially since I had no one to try to wake me up, but it still makes me mad. I usually hate myself after naps most of the time regardless, I suppose.
Yeah Ikr? I don't like taking long naps either, it's such a waste, and waking up after hours of napping actually feels as tired as when we started the nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom