• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Heard about Valerie Solanas. Now I have an itinerary should I ever rewrite history:

• Decapitate Valerie Solanas
  • Decapitate Hitler
  • Stop Lee Harvey Oswald
  • Save MLK Jr.
  • Save the Library of Alexandria
  • Pre-emptively destroy the religious chokehold on Europe, ending the dark ages

I would just go back further. For example, you might decapitate Hitler's grandfather instead.

Ganondork

goo
This guy in the gym hogged the lat pull down for like at least 30 minutes. How does one even take that long?

There's this guy at my gym who takes 30 minutes at each machine because in between sets, he'll talk to himself, walk around a bit, make weird breathing sounds. Then he piles on 300+ pounds and does it like it's nothing. Some of the gym regulars are nuts.

Salami said:
The D broke??? :O

fix_it_felix_jr__by_death_driver_5000-d5adtoy.png

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
The moment I realize, after recording about 4 acoustic songs, that the microphone being utilized was the crappy one in my computer, rather than my studio mic. Why doesn't Ableton just register that an interface has been plugged in and automatically use it? Why do I have to switch mics every freaking time? What a waste of two hours, man... :mad:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Well first my mom made me change my shoes before we left today because my high tops "didn't look good with my capris". I really don't care what the hell it looks like. It's comfortable. She gives me the same look when I wear them with shorts. Well excuuuuuuuse me princess, it's my life and I will look how I want to.

Also, people keep holding my past against me. Here's a simple, but true, statement for those people. The past is the past, go blow it out your ***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom