• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
The people I follow over on Tumblr who post a lot without taking advantage of the queue. Just save half of your reblogged posts in the queue instead of clogging up my ****ing dashboard!

I don't know how to....

Also, there's lies and lies everywhere. I don't know what to believe half the time

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I AM GOING TO DROP KICK FIG'S FAMILY INTO THE NEXT MILLENIUM.

I'm so ****ing tired of them mistreating him and making him look like the bad guy. This is the exact same **** my family did that drove me to attempt suicide.... 4 times. So tired of this ****.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
How spoiled my little brother is. No matter how bad he is, my mom and sister gives him what he wants.
If he wants toy and screams and kicks, he gets. If he annoys my dogs, he gets two expensive toys in one day. If he slaps me, he gets another toy from that.
So sick of it, I can't even enjoy a day if I say no to him.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Heard about Valerie Solanas. Now I have an itinerary should I ever rewrite history:

• Decapitate Valerie Solanas
  • Decapitate Hitler
  • Stop Lee Harvey Oswald
  • Save MLK Jr.
  • Save the Library of Alexandria
  • Pre-emptively destroy the religious chokehold on Europe, ending the dark ages

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom