• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm sorry for all the negativity and posting in this thread twice today, but it's been one of those days.

Hypocrites annoy me. Hypocrites always do one thing then say the other. They're all trolls. They all beg for sympathy when they go and spam people just to annoy them to death. Hypocrites need to go form their own little happy family and stay the heck away from people that don't tolerate their ****. I'm tired of all the hypocrites here. It really ticks me off.

Really long posts on Tumblr that people don't bother tagging. Seriously, I left a post concerning this issue weeks ago, but all I get is some people not reading the post at all along with not tagging the long posts. Why do some people on Tumblr can't read? -___-

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Good lord, I hate hypocrites. I understand that people can be naturally hypocritical (say something one year, and then a few years later go against what you've said), but when you're a hypocrite everyday I'd prefer you dead. Seriously. People take offense to something one day, but find it perfectly acceptable the next. I hope you rot in hell and that your body is left to decompose all alone, you steaming pile of ****. Go **** yourself.

Fig

The Altruist
That's your problem. You think he's your friend, and he's playing you for a fool, so you'll buy 'em sh*t. I would insist however that you try and work on your friendship (as opposed to losing a friend) if you can, and tell him that it's never going to happen. If that person decides to end the friendship on you simply putting your foot down, then you know what the real deal is.

What do you think I have been doing for the last couple few months? He's my friend since sophomore year but I do know when the line has to be drawn. Time and time again, I keep telling him that I'm not going to buy him such a thing. Funny thing is, I only bought that one game, in this case is Black 2, and because of that he thinks like I'm his savior or something to that line. Yes I see what you mean and I have actually had a recent conversation with him on Friday, but based on his reactions, it just proves that you could be the richest person in the world and still be an unhappy person. I'm still giving it my all in try to fix the situation because like you said I don't want to lose a friend, but he is being such a stubborn person. Funny thing is he has told me that he buys his 3DS in secret when his parents are not at home which he can do on a daily basis. I then told him why doesn't he just do that when he buys the Wii U system and he just went silent after that for what seemed like a good ten minutes. But then he had the indecency to say that I should still buy him the console. :dry:

Even though I had a good day at work today, there was this new girl who obviously has a (excuse my language) a tampon up her booty with working with me today. She kept complaining about everything to the point where I said "Go home, I don't need you." The only reason why she was complaining was because the Manager asked her to come in on her day off today to work for someone else but she was against it but came in anyways.

Since I didn't have any clean work shirts I had to wore a different shirt for work and the new girl literally got pissed off over the fact that I "wasn't in uniform" when I technically still was. I am still having a feeling this girl doesn't know I'm her boss as well lol xD But dang girl, get your **** together or you gone.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Even though I had a good day at work today, there was this new girl who obviously has a (excuse my language) a tampon up her booty with working with me today. She kept complaining about everything to the point where I said "Go home, I don't need you." The only reason why she was complaining was because the Manager asked her to come in on her day off today to work for someone else but she was against it but came in anyways.

Since I didn't have any clean work shirts I had to wore a different shirt for work and the new girl literally got pissed off over the fact that I "wasn't in uniform" when I technically still was. I am still having a feeling this girl doesn't know I'm her boss as well lol xD But dang girl, get your **** together or you gone.

Who is she to judge you by your shirt? She should be happy she got work instead of complaining!

Who is she to judge you by your shirt? She should be happy she got work instead of complaining!

Exactly my point, but lately these employees either come in bundles of stupidity or ignorance I just shrug it off because I can write them up/ fire them if I see fit. But the way how this wee lass is acting... She won't make it long here lol

The people I follow over on Tumblr who post a lot without taking advantage of the queue. Just save half of your reblogged posts in the queue instead of clogging up my ****ing dashboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom