• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dan

The fact that I thought a handful of HKs had gotten promoted when I first got on, and then I figured out what it was.

I have to admit I really like your ninetails posture, it looks sweet, I have no idea what my pokemon is called but I think he's quite handsome. :)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
So during first hour today my teacher didn't show up until 30 minutes in. We were all expecting some sort of crazy April's Fool prank or something, but apparently he just had to bring a student to the hospital. Kind of anti-climatic...

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Thought that having a nice cup of water was a good idea... boy I was wrong. I choked on the second sip and spit the water back into the cup.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
GDI, my parents forgot to pay the internet bill on time and I wasn't able to say goodbye to Gobli, hopefully he'll be back today:(

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Damn ignorant principal again. He was in the room with us for lunch (I have no clue why). We (the students and I) were talking about the weather and I said we should have had a two hour delay today because the fog was awful. He decided to butt in and say the fog wasn't that bad. Well excuuuuuse me, princess. I quite frankly like to be able to see where I'm at on the damn road!

Also, why is it that when it's really foggy white cars like to be everywhere? There's nothing like seeing a white car come out of the fog like a ghost walking out of a wall while you're having trouble seeing as it is. Nothing like loading your drawers while you're driving to school.....

Stitch

AKA Patrick
The fact that I feel like I wasted my day off by sleeping too much and then I've just been bored the rest of the day.

Fig

The Altruist
What really annoys me is that no matter what I try to do, my friend keeps insisting that I should buy him a Wii U, even though 1. His entire family is made up of doctors and I'm very certain that his father can earn that much within in a couple of hours of work, 2. He keeps telling me that his parents won't allow him to buy a video game (even though he has a Wii, 3DS, Xbox 360, and PS3, of which I only had the ability to own only two of those systems) and 3. He tells me that I should go up to them and tell them that video games are ok to have.

Now I can feel really empathy for him when it comes to that his parents don't allow him to play video games even if he was finished with everything in his life, but come on, it's not that hard to convince your parents that video games are not bad. I did that with my mom for practically every console and handheld that I have ever had except for the Wii U since I bought that myself. I made a compromise that if I did well in my academics then, she will buy me that system and that goes well with my brother too. He should be able to do the same. It's not that hard to do and that's a lot coming out from me for I'm an introvert even around my own family. You don't need a friend to confront your parents because then that means you are showing weakness. The only time you should be confronting someone's parents is if they are doing wrongdoings like abuse or whatnot. If my friends ever saw me confront my mother, I would make sure that they don't get involved because I should have be able to speak to my own mother without any assistance from a friend. Just basically I have money doesn't mean I have to buy something for someone, especially if it's a video game console.

Oh and apparently, the copy of Pokemon Black 2 that I bought him for his birthday back in 2012, he sold it so he can have money for Smash 4 on the 3DS even though he still had plenty of time to save money. I swear his logic is baffling. Want to know something else? It seems if I ask him to do the simplest of favors, he will resort in asking me to buy him a Wii U. It just happened earlier today when I just need a pencil to write down my name for some forms and then he has the indecency to ask me if I would buy him a Wii U because he did a "good deed" for me. I straight up told him that he should sell his PS3 and 360 if he wants one that bad since he doesn't use them because he didn't hesitated when decided to sell my gift away as he stated that he never used it anymore. He states that they contain precious memories to him. Oh but not the Pokemon game that I bought for his birthday? -.-

I swear I get frustrated more often by his logic, but I have to suppress my anger in order to . The fact that this has been going on for months is really take a toll on my sanity.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
This new cook!

There's a pizza place near my Uni, authentic Italian pizza. Gorgeous, best pizza I've ever had. Just get 1 huge slice, really filling, lovely. I like to get Tuscan Sausage and Onion or Salamino, but this new cook they have, though still delicious, tends to just leave the toppings, specifically the Tuscan Sausage, in 1 big clump. Spread them around the pizza like the old person did! Hot damn. First world problems or what?!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So while I was napping, my step-dad came through, turned the lamp on and went to bed. What the heck?

What really annoys me is that no matter what I try to do, my friend keeps insisting that I should buy him a Wii U, even though 1. His entire family is made up of doctors and I'm very certain that his father can earn that much within in a couple of hours of work, 2. He keeps telling me that his parents won't allow him to buy a video game (even though he has a Wii, 3DS, Xbox 360, and PS3, of which I only had the ability to own only two of those systems) and 3. He tells me that I should go up to them and tell them that video games are ok to have.

Now I can feel really empathy for him when it comes to that his parents don't allow him to play video games even if he was finished with everything in his life, but come on, it's not that hard to convince your parents that video games are not bad. I did that with my mom for practically every console and handheld that I have ever had except for the Wii U since I bought that myself. I made a compromise that if I did well in my academics then, she will buy me that system and that goes well with my brother too. He should be able to do the same. It's not that hard to do and that's a lot coming out from me for I'm an introvert even around my own family. You don't need a friend to confront your parents because then that means you are showing weakness. The only time you should be confronting someone's parents is if they are doing wrongdoings like abuse or whatnot. If my friends ever saw me confront my mother, I would make sure that they don't get involved because I should have be able to speak to my own mother without any assistance from a friend. Just basically I have money doesn't mean I have to buy something for someone, especially if it's a video game console.

Oh and apparently, the copy of Pokemon Black 2 that I bought him for his birthday back in 2012, he sold it so he can have money for Smash 4 on the 3DS even though he still had plenty of time to save money. I swear his logic is baffling. Want to know something else? It seems if I ask him to do the simplest of favors, he will resort in asking me to buy him a Wii U. It just happened earlier today when I just need a pencil to write down my name for some forms and then he has the indecency to ask me if I would buy him a Wii U because he did a "good deed" for me. I straight up told him that he should sell his PS3 and 360 if he wants one that bad since he doesn't use them because he didn't hesitated when decided to sell my gift away as he stated that he never used it anymore. He states that they contain precious memories to him. Oh but not the Pokemon game that I bought for his birthday? -.-

I swear I get frustrated more often by his logic, but I have to suppress my anger in order to . The fact that this has been going on for months is really take a toll on my sanity.

Wow. This guy sounds like a real hypocrite. I'm sorry, but you need to tell him that you aren't getting him something like that. You had to get yours on your own so you need to tell him to get his on his own. Besides, if he did that it might build a little character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom