• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Some kid that has been infatuated with me since last summer decided that he was going to randomly talk to me and then get pissed off at me when I didn't say what he wanted to hear. What the hell.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
The beautiful stereotypes of my country. Although some of them are amusing. Here's a couple for each province.

Next to nobody lives here, most of it is a frozen, impenetrable wasteland. ( Called: The Tundra. Sounds appealing.)

Newfoundland was first settled by surly Vikings and Irish fishermen. The Vikings had good sense to leave. The weather is wet and cold (Though on occasion cold and wet).

Nova Scotia. "Come for the sunshine, stay for the rain!" Really? Rain? Yes. Heavy rain? Sometimes. Heavy, wet, cold Atlantic rain with waves as big as the one in that Perfect Storm movie what tipped over them fishermen from Gloucester (Who, might we add, got their sorry butts kicked by the Bluenose way back when? Yes.

Prince Edward Island hates jokes about how small it is. For example: PEI is so small, that when you plug in your electric razor, the streetcars slow down, If they had streetcars. Which they don't. Why? (Brace yourself for a killer punchline.) Because it's SO BLOODY SMALL, that's why!

New Brunswick is home of the aptly named Tidal Bore (Look! A ripple. Quick, get the video camera"), as well as Magnetic Hill, where cars roll uphill. Even more impressive is the nearby Backwards Magnetic Hill, where the laws of gravity are reversed again and cars roll...downhill!

First off, Quebec doesn't hate you. Not personally. The Quebecois hate the federal government- and a mythical place called "the Rest of Canada" which is, apparently, some sort of homogenous, monolithic whole. That's who they hate.

Ontario's theme song is, "A place to stand [still during the regular traffic jams], a place to grow [uncontrollably], we call this land [that we have completely paved over] Ontairy-airy-airy-o.

Manitoba is rich in culture... if, when you say "culture", you mean "Ukrainian dance troupes". Manitoba exports more Ukrainian dance troupes than any other place on Earth - And that includes Ukraine.

There is only one view in Saskatchewan. And for the longest time it looked like this:

Albertians are the angriest people in Canada. And why shouldn't they be angry? Just look at all the money and resources they have. It's enough to make anyone cranky.

At any given moment, 70% of British Columbia is chained to a tree. And the remaining 40% is attempting to cut it down. I know the numbers don't add up, but then again, neither does B.C.

Northerners tend to view southern Canadians (Anybody residing south of the 60th parallel) in much the same way that Canadians view Americans. They think we're being mean-spirited whenever we show a mild interest in what might possibly be going on up there. They think we're patronizing or something. (Isn't that cute? The Yukoners think we're patronizing them.)

Northwest Territories: Igloo-shaped church? Yes. Church shaped igloos? Oddly enough, yes.

Summer in Nunavut is approximately six days long, and that's when the giant, flesh-eating insects the size of flying Volkswagens come out looking for a snack.

*From Ian and Will Ferguson's book, "How To Be A Canadian". Not my own work.
I wish, though.
Hahaha.
Yep, "O Canada."

Beeker

Wild Card
I just spent all my Club Nintendo monies on the ALBW posters(which are lovely btw) and now this comes out?
yoshi-tshirt_big_3.jpg

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH
at least there's some new rewards which aren't too bad, but still makes me sad I won't be able to get for a while...

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
There's this kid on my school bus with a really annoying voice. He moved into our school distract when I was in fifth grade and we're both seniors now and everytime he speaks I want to stab the bus seat. We had just gotten off the bus and since I sit in the front seat I got off before him and from behind me he was yelling at these three dogs, who were tied to trees because the owners are stupid and he's like "STAPH BAHRKING OHMYGOD EAT HER INSTEAD" and I turn to him like "Stop yelling at the dogs they're just barking that's what dogs do" and he's like "DON'T TELL ME WHAT DOGS DO". Long story short we exchanged not so nice words I told him he was stupid because he said the dogs were going to eat us and he said "I least I don't go to <school name here>" and I was like "Go on, go play in traffic" which I really should not have said. I was just really offended that he had the nerve to offend my school. Like, I'm there because the size of the town's high school is far too big for me emotional stability to be able to cope with, not because I came to school with marijuana or alcohol or got in twenty fights.

Related to my happy post two of the students on the trip (middle schoolers; girls) were being catty about everything and anything. It was annoying because I'm just "damn, I can't believe I used to be a snotnosed middle school brat."

I'm also irritated beyond words because, related to this post, I think I am in love which is... irritating.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Stupid woman's clothing designers are all stupid because they don't make clothes that fit people anymore.

Also, who's bright idea was it to make t-shirts half as thick as they used to be and way longer? I miss the old ones!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
How I Met Your Mother series finale! What the heck!!! I am so flipping angry, you have no idea. Part of me is a burning fire, the other half is dead inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom