• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I got really annoyed at the Ancient Cistern because I couldn't find one of the rooms I had to go into and at first I went into the wrong room so I had to reset. Thankfully I saved when I first entered, but I was still annoyed. So I stopped playing because I wanted to do other things. I'm annoyed because I know when I stop playing in a dungeon it often doesn't go well when I go back in.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
When people drive right past you even when you're crossing at a legal crosswalk. Like, they're turning left or something, and I'm halfway there and Im not really paying attention, and I just see this car zoom past a few inches from my face.

Those people suck. A lot. I have had two near death experiences with those kinds of impatient pricks. :mad:

Or when people drive in the bike lane... hello it's FOR BIKES. Don't get pissy when I use the sidewalk instead.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't know why, but this poster in my school infuriates me so much. It is an image of a giraffe among hundred of zebras with the caption "Be Yourself!" That isn't being yourself! Thats like telling a tall guy among short people to be himself! Or telling a black guy among a bunch of white people to be himself. That isn't being yourself. Just by aesthetically looking different, something is not expressing itself.

It really bothers me everytime I see it!!!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My dad borrowed my iPod last night without telling me, and I went on a wild goose chase this morning trying to locate it, only to find it beside his bed. -.-

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OH I'LL TELL YA WHAT ANNOYES ME.

MY **** ****ING ACTING TROUPE.

Get this. I've been with this place four years. FOUR FREAKING YEARS. I audition for their plays and take their classes every year, and I'll admit that I wasn't all that good at first. But I've gotten a lot better, and I'd say that I'm getting better than a lot of my colleagues. But in return for all my improvement, and all the hard work I've put in my classes and in those plays, I get ****ty chorus roles. Never anything more than maybe one solo singing line on the entire freaking play. I've never been able to even act at all. My fourth year of this, I discover the greatest play I've ever heard of is playing. I get in it, obligatorily of course. I find my dream role, and know I would be perfect for it.

Then I find out the arrangement of the callbacks. There's a group that stays one hour, and a group that stays two. Group two is full of kids I recognize, ones that aaaalways get good roles, even though they're not even all that good at acting. And of course, OBVIOUSLY I'M IN THE FIRST GROUP.

After four years.

I'm dropping out of the play. This entire place is just a waste of my time at this point. I'm just done.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
My parents keep comparing me to my friends, and it's really starting to piss me off. I'm trying to personally not compare myself to them, and my parents are making it worst. It's just a really ****** feeling.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
My ride to work went on the wrong interstate. 895 instead of 695. We got to the end of it and we had to pay a $4 toll, just to turn around and pay another $4 toll in the course of 30 seconds.

Fig

The Altruist
Apparently I'm a quitter now just because I'm thinking about quitting gaming as a whole? Even though I'm still gonna be into the series I love the most? Whatever. *shrugs*

Oh don't worry about that. That member likes to troll. I know I shouldn't be talking bad about someone in a public section of the forum, but I guess he's just like that. I remember when he trolled me a while ago and I felt the same way. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom