• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
There were a bunch of ISS kids down in the classroom I'm in for my online school and they were being a pain in the *** by being disruptive. Then, the nosy kid that sits on my left kept looking over my shoulder and pestering me. People like that are the reason why I get hateful.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You know, it's really annoying that I can't vent without people thinking I want help, or want attention, or they just get annoyed about it.

I'm venting because I hurt and there's no other way I can keep my sanity. I don't want help. I don't even care if you read my post. Just writing things down helps.

I'm not ignoring you guys because I'm a jerk, I just don't want to talk about it because talking about it makes it worse.

Please leave me alone... :/

You know, it's really annoying that I can't vent without people thinking I want help, or want attention, or they just get annoyed about it.

I'm venting because I hurt and there's no other way I can keep my sanity. I don't want help. I don't even care if you read my post. Just writing things down helps.

I'm not ignoring you guys because I'm a jerk, I just don't want to talk about it because talking about it makes it worse.

Don't do it here if you don't want people to read and/or respond to you, then, because some of us can't help the fact that we actually like reading posts, responding to others, and, yes, helping others and lending advice. Instead, get off of the internet (trust me on this; it won't hurt you to do so) and grab a notebook and a pen, and write down all the things that are bothering you. Read over the list a couple of times and toss it in the trash. Now, I don't know for certain if this will work for you, but it has worked for me in the past and others as well. Regardless of if it's entirely effective or not, however, it's better than what you're doing right now. You're doing nothing but bringing others down who just want to help or those who don't want to be lambasted by negativity all the time. Granted, I've been known in the past to be quite "negative," "cynical," and/or "to the point" myself, but when I learned that it was bothering others, I stopped, because I realized what a negative effect it had on others.

As a disclaimer—and I know you've been told this before and you're probably sick of it, and I get that—no one's telling you to scram or anything; it's just, if you don't want our help, then you need to find a better alternative to tackling your problems than coming on an open, public forum. Get off the internet and get your **** together; we'll welcome you back with open arms—trust us on that. But if you insist on using the internet to help you get through this, I recommend posting all of your thoughts on a private blog, following the instructions I gave you in regards to the notebook; [or] find a forum that's specialized around matters related to your situation and just read the posts—you'll find that there are many people who relate to you and you're not alone—you don't even have to post on said forum, just read; and lastly, try to avoid negative sources. What you're doing right now is nothing but creating more negativity for not only yourself but others as well.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Annie said:
Samarium said:

No offense, but then stop talking about it. This forum is full of good-hearted people and their first reaction is going to be to comfort you and offer support. Keep it to yourself if you don't want our hepl.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
My little brother being disruptive and not focusing during karate class for the millionth time. He's eleven and he pretends that it's impossible for him to control his actions. Every. Single. Time. He interrupts the class because he wasn't paying attention. It drives me insane!

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
When people drive right past you even when you're crossing at a legal crosswalk. Like, they're turning left or something, and I'm halfway there and Im not really paying attention, and I just see this car zoom past a few inches from my face.

Those people suck. A lot. I have had two near death experiences with those kinds of impatient pricks. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom