• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

My poor posting quality and inability to properly express my feelings.

Your posts are fine, if you are talking about the one in the Homosexuality thread I was just pointing out a disagreement I had. I didn't think it was bad by any means.

I have trouble expressing my feelings too. For me it usually comes out as anger and agitation, also when I get really depressed I tend to troll more :P

Fig

The Altruist
My poor posting quality and inability to properly express my feelings.

Don't worry about it that much sis! I'm sure you didn't mean to spark up a discussion. The thread just need some time to cool off and everything will be back to normal in no time. I can promise you that much sis! ^^ :hug:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My parents are some of the most ignorant and controlling people I have ever met in my entire existence, and it's honestly people like them who have helped make me grow a hatred towards humanity.

I'm sorry to hear that, Vain. As you know, I know how you feel.

As for myself, today has been all around annoying. First I woke up to my mom poking me and being a bother. Then she got mad at me because I didn't get in the shower soon enough. After that, we were talking in the car and I told her about this feeling I've been having where I can feel my sides sucking in and she said that I need to eat more even if I'm not hungry. Well, first of all, if I eat when I'm not hungry I'll throw up. Second of all, there's never anything good to eat. When we got to my orthodontist appointment, I realized that I had forgotten that they were going to adjust one of my brackets. I don't think orthodontists realize that my mouth doesn't move like that and it certainly isn't stretchy like they seem to think it is :dry: They also informed me that instead of a tooth I've been biting down on on my left side, I've been biting down on a damn bracket. They didn't fix that. It also sounds like they're going to screw around with my brackets more next month. Well, after that we ate and I could hardly eat my freaking sandwich. My mom wanted to go to an antique store and I ended up dying in the restroom there. So I went and sat out in the car. After that, when we got home, my dad decided that he was going to eat and then go to bed without touching the groceries. I was left to put them away all by myself with a splitting headache and my mouth swelling like it always does because my mom had to freaking pee and Jim decided that he needed to go to bed.

All in all, it was a pretty rough day.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Stupid Freshman that have natural talent that makes them faster than me when I've been doing nothing but working towards my results for 3 years...

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Woke up late and was late for school and of course my brother can't mind his own business and has to mock me for it:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom