• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
So I know that Twitch beat Pokémon Crystal some time this morning, and that's wonderful (good freaking grief, they were given seven days to beat Red and had to overcome the team that they used to beat Red version with). But what's frustrating is that all the major events happen when I'm sleeping. Chances are that my luck will remain like this when the mob takes on Emerald version.

Also, it's cold and snowing outside agaaain. I just want it to warm up outside so I can wear my sandals, put my shovel away and celebrate the end of this winter with a few pints on the porch.

キラ

Yo!
People requesting for help but giving very little detail. It's annoying. I want to help but you won't let me or anyone else.

I just learned what "subtweeting" was on Friday in my government class when some students were trying to explain the concept to my student teacher. So... if it's in forum form, would it be "sub-posting"? Well, I think sub-posting annoyed me today. Because while it's not a direct attack, it can still hurt the person if they know it's meant for him or her. And since I don't want to be a hypocrite, I'm referring to Ghost's post.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Posting about it in this thread isn't much better...

^

There's nothing wrong with posting it in this thread, much as there's nothing wrong with him posting what he wants

Just like how it's stupid to call out criticism with criticism. You're bashing on his complaining about his feelings whilst complaining about yours...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Much better than what? I am posting about something that goes along with the topic for the thread.

You're complaining about users in a thread that anybody can come in and see. This type of thing has happened before in this very thread, about the same person, and it caused huge conflicts. It's unnecessary and, quite frankly, hurtful to that person.

Much better than what? I am posting about something that goes along with the topic for the thread.

He's referring to making the annoyance of some sort disappearing. Some things is just too annoying to where it can't go away after writing it out.

I just got ninja'd, I know nothing anymore ;0;

キラ

Yo!
You're complaining about users in a thread that anybody can come in and see. This type of thing has happened before in this very thread, about the same person, and it caused huge conflicts. It's unnecessary and, quite frankly, hurtful to that person.

It's neither necessary nor unnecessary, it's just me posting in a thread. If they're hurt, that is not my problem, I can post what I want. Also, if they're hurt, maybe they should be because obviously, if they're hurt, they believe what I am saying.

EDIT: I am not intending to hurt Pancake or anyone else but I am just saying.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Let's all take a step back, hmm? Many of us are guilty of airing our emotional laundry about. To argue that there are more proper ways to do this than others is rather pointless. So let's not.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
It's neither necessary nor unnecessary, it's just me posting in a thread. If they're hurt, that is not my problem, I can post what I want. Also, if they're hurt, maybe they should be because obviously, if they're hurt, they believe what I am saying.

It's just him talking on a forum. If you care, that's your problem, he can do what he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom