• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Fig

The Altruist
Well, for starters, my truck got stuck in our driveway this morning and I got *****ed at by my dad about it.
Then, some damn sophomore parked in my spot. (For those of you that don't know, it's painted and has my name on it. I paid $75 total for everything for that spot.)
Someone decided to be a smartass to me when I got inside the school.
Everyone was at each other's throats today in class.
There was hardly any good songs on Pandora today and that's the only music we're allowed to use.
My Algebra 2 class is trying to teach me the wrong things and also isn't telling me what I'm supposed know to answer a freakin question.

Aww sis. :( I really hope that you day will be much better than the last. Have people really lost respect for someone's paid property. It has your freaking name on the parking lot. If it were me, I would inform the principal or anyone with authority on that matter and inform them that there are people using your paid property for free and no one is doing a thing to stop them. Here's a hug to make things better. :hug:

As for me, the thing that is annoying me is that whenever I shave/trim a certain area, specifically my underarms, and it then becomes irritated within the next several hours or so. This has been bothering me since yesterday and I really want the irritation to go away.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
As for me, the thing that is annoying me is that whenever I shave/trim a certain area, specifically my underarms, and it then becomes irritated within the next several hours or so. This has been bothering me since yesterday and I really want the irritation to go away.

Hence why I don't shave my underarms:P

My boredom annoyed me today

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Aww sis. :( I really hope that you day will be much better than the last. Have people really lost respect for someone's paid property. It has your freaking name on the parking lot. If it were me, I would inform the principal or anyone with authority on that matter and inform them that there are people using your paid property for free and no one is doing a thing to stop them. Here's a hug to make things better. :hug:

I asked the other girl that drives in my classroom and she told me who it was so I sent a very assertive message to the turd who parked in my spot and made it clear that if she or anyone else in the school wishes to park there, they owe me $75 each time.

Also, that shaving thing always happens when I shave my legs. Try some Eucerin or any non-scented, moisturizing, medicated lotion. There's also men's after-shave cream available in stores as well. That might help. :hug:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
It wasn't today, but yeterday; my class went to go out to eat, but when we got to the resteraunt, the door were locked and the lights were off! We had called ahead, and the window said it was open (The open side of the card was facing the window, and the time thing said it was open too.) Anyway, we then went to a restaurant across the street, and since they weren't expecting us, we got hardly anything to eat. *^*

Found out earlier that Twitch encountered another shiny Pokemon and ran away from it. That's the third time a shiny Pokemon was encountered and the Mob had to run away (or kill it) afterwards. >=/

Fig

The Altruist
Found out earlier that Twitch encountered another shiny Pokemon and ran away from it. That's the third time a shiny Pokemon was encountered and the Mob had to run away (or kill it) afterwards. >=/

I know right!? It makes me so irritated that we had not once, not twice, but three times to capture a shiny for our own! \(> . <)/

Speaking of TPP, I can't wait for TPP3 to begin! The problem is that we hav eto wait til Friday for Emerald to start! I can't wait that long! I know it's only six days away but it feels like forever since it was announced! D:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm slightly annoyed that both my arms in the joint area to my shoulder are really sore. I think it's from sitting at a desk on a computer so much at school and my arm constantly being elevated in an awkward manner. I'm also annoyed that my phone doesn't want install app updates :dry:

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I spoiled my dogs today by giving them two cups of food each instead of one cup each. But then our girl dog started gagging after eating half of it so she stopped eating it but then our boy dog started eating the rest of it (they have about a ten/twenty pound difference) so I was annoyed because he was being greedy and ate three cups today.

Our male has also become very vocal so he was barking for a good five minutes. So I let him lay half his body on me and the couch and he was jabbing his paws into my woman parts, my stomach, and onto my chest, resulting in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom