• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I am honestly not a big fan of passive people...the fact that they'll put up with stuff they might dislike without saying a thing fails to make sense to me.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I am honestly not a big fan of passive people...the fact that they'll put up with stuff they might dislike without saying a thing fails to make sense to me.

I guess I'm one of those people. I don't say anything because 1) That requires effort. 2) It requires getting into some form of argument that ends up no where and makes everyone lose their mind. I've learned that it's just easier to keep my mouth shut and to not bother with a dead end argument.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The fact that on my day off I had to go to work to deliver the phone. Me and my coworker accidentally forgot the phone was still in my trouser pocket so when I went home yesterday I discovered it and today I had to bring that thing back.....so yeah ANOTHER TRIP BY BUS

What I don't understand... Me training a new shift leader at work and she's telling ME what to do. So I said "sure, you can be boss tonight, so that means I can go home, bye"

She cries and apologises and tells me she won't do it again, albeit she does it 6 minutes later. ***** I'm your boss

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Took another freaking nap today, and I feel like I'm gonna hurl. At the exact same time as yesterday too, 8:15 to 9:45. So weird

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Well, for starters, my truck got stuck in our driveway this morning and I got *****ed at by my dad about it.
Then, some damn sophomore parked in my spot. (For those of you that don't know, it's painted and has my name on it. I paid $75 total for everything for that spot.)
Someone decided to be a smartass to me when I got inside the school.
Everyone was at each other's throats today in class.
There was hardly any good songs on Pandora today and that's the only music we're allowed to use.
My Algebra 2 class is trying to teach me the wrong things and also isn't telling me what I'm supposed know to answer a freakin question.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well, for starters, my truck got stuck in our driveway this morning and I got *****ed at by my dad about it.
Then, some damn sophomore parked in my spot. (For those of you that don't know, it's painted and has my name on it. I paid $75 total for everything for that spot.)
Someone decided to be a smartass to me when I got inside the school.
Everyone was at each other's throats today in class.
There was hardly any good songs on Pandora today and that's the only music we're allowed to use.
My Algebra 2 class is trying to teach me the wrong things and also isn't telling me what I'm supposed know to answer a freakin question.

Sounds like a rough day :( I'm sorry Mars, I hope your night turns better

As for me, my little brother is the epitome of the most annoying whining you could ever listen to. And you can't tell him to shut up, because then he'll just whine more -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom