• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Fig

The Altruist
When your friend calls last minute and says "Yaaaaa. Can't make it."

Freaking.

I cleaned my room for you. NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY DAY! :xd:

View attachment 35384

Man, I know exactly how you feel Sadi. This has happened to me way too many times. This could also refer to my situation when vacation arrives. I could give someone my entire class schedule and they will always call me during class. Luckily my phone is off or on silent when it happens so that I don't get in trouble with my professors, but geez are they serious? O___o Oh and whenver I'm in vacation and I know my friends are on vacation too, I don't receive no calls what so ever! :xd: :lol:

What annoyed me today? Well, besides what I posted about earlier, this happened a few minutes ago.

Ixknt2M.png

And for some strange reason, none of my posts in the SB are able to go through, which is due to some stupid glitch with my internet (which I believe is what caused all of the Gallades to infest my screen. They came from Pancake's item box).

So ya, to whom I was talking to in the SB, I can lurk but can't post anything. It sucks. So ya...

This is annoying :/

Happened to me just last night/this morning at around 5 AM-ish, though there was only this one image of 2D Link riding a horse. Pissed me off because I couldn't take a screenshot of it from my tablet; sucks too, because it really would have helped confirm your case here (lol). One thing I found peculiar, though, is the fact that this happened during a time in which the forums are plagued by database errors. It's almost a routine thing for database errors to occur around 5/6 AM, alongside a message that reads something along the lines of "post deprecated on line something" every time I post. This repeatedly happens; it never fails. Just odd altogether.

But you mentioned that it's your internet that's causing this to happen, so our cases may be completely unrelated. Huh.

Also:
JungleKingTar-chan36.jpg

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I took a nap. I hate taking naps. They consume your day and I always feel like I'm going to throw up when I wake up. And my contacts are super blurry and they hurt

I'm getting so tired of some of the people I follow on Tumblr thinking they're not beautiful. Seriously, do looks even matter? Even if they're not good-looking to begin with, they'll still look nice to others no matter what. No need to be ashamed about your looks. Just be yourself.

Fig

The Altruist
There are just some people you know that have crossed paths with you (both in IRL and online) that you just want to avoid because of their behavior on certain topics or issues.

Beeker

Wild Card
This pic, for some reason on a site for sad/depressing pics, as well as a comment that was with it saying how terrible and trappy this place is.
1457.jpg

As a person who lives right there, the expectation is fairly close to the actual thing(given the right time of year). And sure, it is trappy and can be expensive and overpriced for ehh quality attractions, but that's any tourist destination really... To be honest, the falls are actually beautiful late at night when it's quiet and the only thing you can hear is the roaring water itself. *ends rant on tourism*

Also yes, the weather is annoying me too. We had several days of nice sunny weather, the snow was melting too, but with just one storm that's gone now. GAAAHHH.

Wow I've been angry a lot lately. x.x

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
The fact that it was starting to feel like spring was finally coming and then it snowed. The roads are bad again and I don't see any sign of life outside. *sighs* Our grass was starting to get green again too =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom