• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
What annoyed me today? Well, besides what I posted about earlier, this happened a few minutes ago.

Ixknt2M.png

And for some strange reason, none of my posts in the SB are able to go through, which is due to some stupid glitch with my internet (which I believe is what caused all of the Gallades to infest my screen. They came from Pancake's item box).

So ya, to whom I was talking to in the SB, I can lurk but can't post anything. It sucks. So ya...

This is annoying :/

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
What annoyed me today? Well, besides what I posted about earlier, this happened a few minutes ago.

Ixknt2M.png

And for some strange reason, none of my posts in the SB are able to go through, which is due to some stupid glitch with my internet (which I believe is what caused all of the Gallades to infest my screen. They came from Pancake's item box).

So ya, to whom I was talking to in the SB, I can lurk but can't post anything. It sucks. So ya...

This is annoying :/

WHAT

XD

HOW

I don't understand the weather here in Texas anymore... yesterday was cool/cold and now today is all humid and hot. **** you Texas

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My friend always complaining about her work and her parents. This is going on for weeks and even months now and it gets worse and worse. I understand she has a lot of things on her head but really can't you just for one time stop complaining?

Terminus

God ****ing dammit. There were too many people on the bus so I couldn't get out on time and they were making too much noise so the driver didn't hear me yelling "WAIT!", so I had to get off a stop late and ended up lost. I'm tired, hungry, sore, dehydrated, and pissed.

Also DST makes me mad.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Firefox keeps crashing on me :dry:

I miss Chrome! :kawaii:

Even though it........ also crashed >.>

I need a new laptop in general

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Skype is a giant sack of :cow:. It works whenever it feels like, and it's driving me up the wall. I'm going to have to complain about it to the devs, aye.

Terminus

Oh dear Sagan I feel like I'm about to throw up. It's freezing and very windy this morning, but I still took my bike to the bus stop so I could have it for this afternoon. Apparently that mentally deficient bus driver assumed I would be just riding my bike to the final stop this morning and gave me a ****-eating grin and a wave as he drove past. So, I had to ride my bike for 6 miles with a massive, freezing headwind along a busy street. I'm tired, sore, and nauseous.

Skype is a giant sack of :cow:. It works whenever it feels like, and it's driving me up the wall. I'm going to have to complain about it to the devs, aye.

THey won't do ****. They're very self-destructive.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Some turd parked in my parking spot at school. The thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that it's painted and it has my name on it. Seriously? I still come to school jerk. Gtfo of my spot!

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
When your friend calls last minute and says "Yaaaaa. Can't make it."

Freaking.

I cleaned my room for you. NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY DAY! :xd:

****-this-****-table-flip-300x271.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom