• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I work remotely, which means I have to fly in occasionally. Coworker gave me the wrong dates for my visit. Had to reschedule flight. Got charged a $200 fee that I can't get reimbursed for... and I'm basically working for nothing as it is. To top it all off, they're probably eliminating my position at the end of the year. I need to find a new line of work.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Fig: My ex had asked me to "stop being depressed, at least for tonight". It really hurts when someone blows off what you go through as if it's nothing. Especially when they go "Oh, I've been depressed so I know how that feels." but, like you said, everyone has different levels.

What annoyed me today is that I was in my class today and I was really tired, my head was nodding up and down in that kind of tired. So I actually fell asleep for three minutes or so, but not fully asleep, so I could still hear what the professor was saying BUT THEN my books fell onto the floor and I woke up and, yeah, I shot right up and was like, damn, because then I had to pick everything up and it was kind of embarrassing.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Negative people who drown things in negativity and require attention 24/7, so they can spread their negativity on to others.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
How do I make this hella annoying chick go the **** away? Giving the cold shoulder doesn't work, being short with her doesn't work, BLATANTLY MOVING AWAY FROM HER DOESN'T WORK, SO WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?! GO THE **** AWAY, YOU'RE ANNOYING AND I DON'T LIKE YOU, NONE OF MY FRIENDS LIKE YOU, JUST LEAVE ME BE. I DON'T LIKE LEECHES, GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE I LOSE MY SANITY!!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How do I make this hella annoying chick go the **** away? Giving the cold shoulder doesn't work, being short with her doesn't work, BLATANTLY MOVING AWAY FROM HER DOESN'T WORK, SO WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?! GO THE **** AWAY, YOU'RE ANNOYING AND I DON'T LIKE YOU, NONE OF MY FRIENDS LIKE YOU, JUST LEAVE ME BE. I DON'T LIKE LEECHES, GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE I LOSE MY SANITY!!

Maybe she does like you and want to be your friend? Maybe she looks up to you and sees you as a rolemodel? I don't know the situation so I can't judge properly. The best thing is to just ignore her if she bothers you that much and act like she is not there. After a while she will get the message and leave you alone. Well that's what I can say about it but again I don't know your situation.

@ Fig; I don't think people should call you out on being depressed. If we aren't in your shoes we shouldn't judge. But in some cases there are people who write depressive posts all the time and even when people try to help them and give them advice in some situations they keep on posting negative things. I can understand this is annoying to read like 24/7. Especially when it is about the same sort of situation over and over again. But to tell you to stop asking for attention is rude

Memory

Forgotten Life
I was watching TV and suddenly my mum called me for my help on something. It annoys me when someone interrupts my free time. Not that I'm angry at my mum or something but it's just my habit.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I gave Memory a cheesy wedge. It annoyed me because I wanted it, but I decided to gave her instead because she didn't have any left.

there, midget. i posted it.

Memory

Forgotten Life
I gave Memory a cheesy wedge. It annoyed me because I wanted it, but I decided to gave her instead because she didn't have any left.

there, midget. i posted it.

You could've given me the one with the least cheese, you know.

i did not ask for the wedge

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
The fact that I keep having to refresh the damn page every time I say something in the SB. And then it doesn't want to load again. And it also doesn't send either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom