• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My mom is so nosy. She saw a picture of a guy as my desktop and in a disgusted tone she asked me why I had a picture of him as my desktop. Like seriously? Am I not allowed privacy on my computer? Am I not allowed to like who I want to like? Am I not allowed to do what I want to do? It annoys me to death how she gets like that.

Fig

The Altruist
I swear, with every single day that passes I keep feeling that I'm running out of time for my studies. Sure I have eight and half more weeks left but I really want to pass all of my classes with high grades. I just feel like I won't make it in time and I could really use a prayer or just a wish for good luck. Everything is moving way too fast for me to handle! :S

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
The first two songs on shuffle were Ke$ha and Britney Spears. Not what I wanted my shuffle to start with.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
My little brother freaked out about a fly in the house, which he hasn't done in a long time, but he screamed and cried and kicked things and -.- He has autism for anyone wondering, so this is normal, but still, it hasn't happened in a while and it pissed me off

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
When I finished my class today, the person that has to input another class wasn't there so I was left with nothing to do. Well, I decided to watch some anime and with everything I did, the two guys I got stuck sitting next to kept looking over my shoulder and asking so many questions. Then they called it a cartoon. I don't know why, but when people call anime cartoons I get very annoyed. Then, one of the kids had their music up so loud I could hear it through my headphones. Plus, I wasn't allowed to leave even though I had absolutely nothing to do. I have felt very miserable and lethargic all day. Today has just all around been a sucky day.

キラ

Yo!
I am playing Mario Kart 7, and seriously, I had to replay a cup 3 times because Koopa decided to be cheap and throw a shell at me at the last minute of the last race - every time! I kept getting 2nd place!

I'm going to murder Koopa's family...

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Tried out Oblivion for the first time, and it really annoyed the crap out of me... How are you supposed to get into the game when the tutorial does not give you the information you need and you never get out of that darn cave...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom