• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

This whole day annoyed me. I just can't tolerate anything that comes from this site.

I need to leave here for good.

If I have to enter a conversation about that damned Lord Helix phase I'm really going to flip out and once it dies I will return

Fig

The Altruist
You know what's annoying me right now? My impatience to be see Twitch Plays Pokemon II begin! I still have to wait roughly around 11 hours before it can begin. I guess I just have to patiently wait like the rest of the world! :sweat: On another note, if there's anyone that I'm annoyed at, it's myself. The reason being for this is because there are so many things I want to do in life but it seems everyday I just don't have the time and/or energy to do these goals that I have in mind. At least I still am keeping an optimistic mindset on the matter. Would I love to finished everything as fast as I can? Absolutely, but I do have to realize that not everyone became successful in a matter of minutes so I'll just keep having high hopes to myself as life keep moving forward. ^^

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
This one guy on YouTube that gave Kumatora a bratty voice. At least he realized his mistake a few minutes after he first met her in the game.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
This chick from school, who I used to be really close to last year, moved away without saying a word to me about it. Our lockers are directly across the hall, yet she didn't even tell me. In fact, she didn't really tell anyone. I would put this in the depressing thread, but it just annoyed me more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom