• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

What do you think you're doing?

pancake is thinking that he is fighting fire with water
in economics we call this "abatance" or "abating". it is to stop a bad concentration from getting out of the hand. this is a good thing. without two legs a man cannot stand. pancake is giving his friends a second leg to stand

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
What annoyed me today? The fact that somebody writes a post that may be taken rudely, and everybody has to go all bat **** crazy on him for it? Let it go people, no need to post obvious hate in the SB or start pointless arguments over practically nothing.

kthxbai

Shut up. Fig was the only one decent about it, but more half of this forum hates me and think fighting fire with fire is a good idea.

Immature threads. Immature posts. Immature responses.
In all honesty, Atty was decent about it as well. You're just taking it in the wrong way. But why be mad at the members who dislike and take it out on the whole forum itself with people who /do/ like you? Figlet is just being more nicer about it and not bringing it to a more serious note.

As for immature threads, posts, and responses, then why bother having a Forum Game section? Hell, might as well request it to get it removed, along with the General Discussion's too.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
The fact that people keep finding reasons to hate on someone or make someone feel bad annoys me to death. Yeah everyone has their own opinion and all, but that doesn't mean we need to hold it against them. We all have things we don't like, but we get over it. Seriously, no one knows EXACTLY what is going on in someone's life. What if you said something like **** you or I hate you or I wish you would just stop complaining about everything all the freakin time. Just because that's what it seems like to you doesn't mean you have the right to say it. You really don't know what depression can do to a person if you're saying things like that to someone. The smallest things can make someone want to die. How would you feel if you said something to a person and they said "**** it. No one cares. I'm just a bother." and they attempted suicide. How would you feel if they actually did die because of something you said that you didn't mean at the time. You guys seriously need to learn that everything negative you say to someone can have an effect 10 times worse. I'm saying this because I know how it feels. Things people on this forum kept saying to me last year around this time made me so depressed that I actually did attempt suicide. So put that in your oatmeal and eat it. Maybe then you'll learn to watch what you say if you made someone even THINK about killing themselves.

doesn't mean you have the right to say it.

depending on where you live you have the right to say whatever you want. in the united states of americawhere i moved two yeras ago there is a constituion that lets you have Freedom of Speech, i understand it to mean that you can say whatever you want without being topped. this is good. we need freedom or else we will be Static. if someone says something mean do not feel bad, just live with yourself in your head
Aren't you the one who said you liked watching hentai? XD

yes i watch hentai it is an evil however we all commit Sin this is fact. christ, god, or whatever you believe in will save you if you believe, this is ordained in scripture

Ms. Mars, there is plenty of people who are like that, and they will refuse reason to be nicer to others. You'll see that everywhere in every forum. Over at ZU, there has been a few cases of bullying and people did leave, and some really did hurt themselves to where they did almost kill themselves and never to return because it was a terrible experience for them. There is no forum that has 100% clarity and there will be a few people who will be mean to others, but all that we can do as a forum/community is to report those people and make sure that they will no longer do these acts of crime.

Honestly, the way how I see it, mod activity isn't on it because no one doesn't report half of the things that is being said to them, and what is posted and that is what making this community a bit crabby. Yes there are people who do play around with each other, and that is how everyone is, but the next person can be more sensitive and take it in the wrong way and thus, for them to not return. All that we can hope is a group to keep everyone happy and safe is to actually use that damned report button or tell a mod straight up "hey this person..." is doing such and such and I don't like it.

When I got bullied here quite a few times, I should of reported those people, but instead I did a few years on leave and hoped that these people would disappear (which they did, but one) but I can't do anything about it because then who would they believe more? A very well known, and fun member vs a newbie who could damage a persons reputation. Either way, someone will get hurt, never want to endure what they did, then thus leave a community altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom