• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
There I was in the school hallway filming my Video Profile with my group. I, of course, picked the worst time to do it because like ten students kept walking back and forth, so I was incapable of taking a five second shot for like five minutes. Then, when the hallway was finally empty, the camera started filming and I said my line. But wait! What is that!? A student is coming down the hallway! Doesn't matter, I have one more line left, I can make it.

The kid walked right through my shot as I said the last few words....Members of my group were telling him to wait, but he tried to duck and run through, ruining the shot! Ugh! So we had to do it AGAIN!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Took the garage three hours to do an oil change. I certainly had nothing else planned for this morning :rolleyes:

Fig

The Altruist
Stupid people

Wait, so everyone. Especially the people on this forum.

You know what Pancake? I have to agree with you, well at least for sure 75% I agree with you. Now by all means we all have a right to make a serious topic yes, but when it automatically turns into pretty much spam/jokes it gets rather annoying. Oh but when that thread gets locked because it really isn't doing anything people start to complain? If you guys want to it actually make it serious, then ****ing make it serious and don't get upset when it gets locked simply because it got off topic (which by the way the thread never was as it was a joke since the first post). Now I'm sure you just mean it general, as I'm very certain that your treat your lady with respect thus won't be implying her to your statement, but I just want to let you know that maybe you should have that worded more appropriately. Perhaps you mean to say you dislike the actions that occur every now and then? Yea that seems more like it. Now I'm not going to hate you any less (I can't even find a reason to dislike even. :P) but I think we all have to take responsibilities in our actions.

Stupid people

Wait, so everyone. Especially the people on this forum.

You're still in school, haven't went to college yet nor have a job(?), what gives you any right to call anyone stupid I: You're a young-ling yourself so pretty much in your teen years you're in your prime for stupidity, regardless if you're say you're "mature" or not

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Gladly, but the thing is, you shouldn't complain about the people on this site to the people on this site. If you want to confide to your friends about how we all suck, none of us are going to try and stop you. But once you say something publicly, you should expect retaliation. We're not just going to brush it off like it's nothing, and we expect that you'd do the same. Just be mindful that the person you're complaining about is a real person, and not just a computer screen. We may be *******s on here, but we're one huge-*** dysfunctional family, and that's what you get when you sign up on the forums. Don't like it? Leave. Don't sit around complaining when you can take action.

Last edited by a moderator:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Gladly, but the thing is, you shouldn't complain about the people on this site to the people on this site. If you want to confide to your friends about how we all suck, none of us are going to try and stop you. But once you say something publicly, you should expect retaliation. We're not just going to brush it off like it's nothing, and we expect that you'd do the same. Just be mindful that the person you're complaining about is a real person, and not just a computer screen. We may be *******s on here, but we're one huge-*** dysfunctional family, and that's what you get when you sign up on the forums. Don't like it? Leave. Don't sit around complaining when you can take action.
Shut up. Fig was the only one decent about it, but more half of this forum hates me and think fighting fire with fire is a good idea.

Immature threads. Immature posts. Immature responses.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Shut up. Fig was the only one decent about it, but more half of this forum hates me and think fighting fire with fire is a good idea.

Immature threads. Immature posts. Immature responses.

This is coming from someone who's fighting fire with fire right now. If you'd like, you can PM me so we can continue this conversation, otherwise this ends here.

Yes, some of us have immature tendencies, but that's just in our nature. I hope you can respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom