• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I walk places barefoot. I'll go outside in the summer with my dogs and I'll be barefoot and get dirt on my feet. I'll walk to get the newspaper on my driveway barefoot. I like being barefoot. As a result my feet are dry and cracking. I was laying in the nurse's office today* and someone squirted lotion onto one of my feet. I was really mad because that is really disrespectful. And the people who I think did it are in the 17-19 age range and are supposed to be graduating this year. It's disgusting that people behave like this, even at my school**.

*[size=-3]When I go to lay in the nurse's office it's due to my mental health getting so overbearing that I can't handle class. Not because I have a "headache" or I need to sleep.[/size]
**[size=-3]I go to an alternative school and a lot of people are there for discipline or because they missed too many days of school. I'm there because the size of the town's high school was too big for me. I was an honors student at the town's high school so behavior like this never happened. The behavior at my school is repulsive.[/size]

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My class today. It was just so frustrating how I kept getting problems wrong and the damn system doesn't even tell me what I did wrong. I already did the formula it said to do and I still was wrong. I ended up rage quitting.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
So, today at lunch my friend and I were listening to some deathcore like we usually do, and these two kids I knew walked up to us. I didn't have a problem with it until they started to complain about the music we were listening to and right when they left one of them said "How can you listen to this crap?" We both responded "Because we like it." and then they laughed at us like we were stupid for liking it.

Ok, you don't see me walking up to you complain about your bland pop music and then implying that you're a freak for listening to it.

Fig

The Altruist
So, today at lunch my friend and I were listening to some deathcore like we usually do, and these two kids I knew walked up to us. I didn't have a problem with it until they started to complain about the music we were listening to and right when they left one of them said "How can you listen to this crap?" We both responded "Because we like it." and then they laughed at us like we were stupid for liking it.

Ok, you don't see me walking up to you complain about your bland pop music and then implying that you're a freak for listening to it.

^This. Now I'm not knowledgeable in the world of what was it "Metal, deathmetal, deathcore" I don't know what to properly call it :bleh:, but I'm glad that you are at least enjoying something that you passionately love. I love classical and I understand how you feel. In fact I just had this discussion with my friend the other day. It went along the lines of this:

"Why are listening to Beethoven and Mozart you nerd?" Oh I'm sorry I didn't know music had an expiration date. *slaps his friend with a glove*

And yes, I carry gloves with me for that specific reason. ;)

Last edited:
So like, the last few days I've been leaving skype on on my mobile device and every hour I would get a message from a friend saying "hey", "hello", "howdy", "are you there?", like every 30min-1 an hour. I mean, if I didn't respond back, obviously I'm not here. >___>

I hate putting people on ignore or delete them because I don't want to be a bad friend, but I don't want to log back on to 100+ messages saying "hey".

キラ

Yo!
My manager Steve nitpicks every single thing I do at work, and other people know he's a prick too. He just wouldn't leave me alone and was just a total jerk the whole day.

UGH!!!!!!

Salem

SICK
"Why are listening to Beethoven and Mozart you nerd?" Oh I'm sorry I didn't know music had an expiration date. *slaps his friend with a glove*

And yes, I carry gloves with me for that specific reason. ;)
Be like Goofy in that one cartoon when he put something heavy in the glove.:devil:

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Two things:

One, it started raining again. I was going to take my bike today but gess not.

Two, I overheard some girl saying if she got "that fat again, I'll just commit suicide" and her boyfriend was apparently encouraging that. **** society.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I'm getting really stressed because I'll most likely get my paper back this Friday and I had a dream that I failed it. Due to the stress I started having some problems with my OCD.

And hella annoyed because trying to fill out job applications.

I'm getting really stressed because I'll most likely get my paper back this Friday and I had a dream that I failed it. Due to the stress I started having some problems with my OCD.

And hella annoyed because trying to fill out job applications.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
My little brother decided to try to download Skype and some how downloaded a bunch of other stuff with it that messed with a bunch of settings on the computer. I had to delete the stuff that was downloaded to fix it, this is why I tell him not to download stuff without my help:(

Memory

Forgotten Life
I was at the same spot where I always eat my lunch and after awhile, some guys(more than 8) came. They were throwing bottles in to the trash can. Wait no, they were tossing. And the water in the bottles spilled on my uniform :( They didn't even say sorry even though it wasn't on purpose! But it was still their fault..

Now my uniform's dirty u-u

Fig

The Altruist
Gah! I was working my essay earlier this day and while I was working on my essay and my computer was like "lol You know what would be funny? If I just crash and make you lose your data. Bye!" It didn't help that mom has this mentality that if I didn't sleep for one night, I'm going to die. .-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom