• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I'm on a school break so I was hoping to sleep in but a wood pecker has decided to come back to outside of my room and woke me up.

Fig

The Altruist
The fact that I tend to forget a lot of things in my life is always a feature of myself that I wish I could just delete and replace it with something that can bring a positive development to my own personal being. :S

At work today, there was a couple who had a 1-2year old daughter and she was a spontaneous little lass. She ran around everywhere touching everything and even went behind the counter where it's all wet and full of dirt and mud. I had to run around for her until I caught her, nearly twisting an ankle, just to make sure she was safe. And the thing that irritated me the most was that the parents didn't keep an eye on her so I came up to them with her in my arms saying "does this child belong to you?" And they get on my *** for trying to help them parent. Like wtf

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I took a quiz today on my online course for geometry and I got a 100%. The damn thing didn't recognize that I had went through the lesson and taken the quiz! Needless to day, I was very angry.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My parents keep nagging me about assignments that I need to get done for a class. What they don't realize is that it's making me very anxious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom