• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Institutionalized religious fundamentalism. Can't say anything bad about it because we're "being disrespectful to someones beliefs" but nothing happens when the same group legalizes discrimination against people they don't like.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Those ****ing botters in TF2. Can't even move a single inch without them no-scoping you across the map in your own spawn.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Doggies! I buy them toys, I buy them food, I cook for them almost everyday, and yet they STILL invade my sock drawer, steal my socks and then proceed to destroy them. God damnit! I can't keep buying pink polka-dot socks, I'm not made of money!

My hand cramped up during a really intense boss battle and I had to stop playing because seriously, ow. I wanted to finish this game tonight but it's just not happening. 8 |

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
In general I'm really annoyed that it keeps snowing. I really enjoy snow days, who doesn't? But it gets excessive and I don't want to miss anymore school. Our tentative end of school day was June 10 before the snow days. But if it keeps pushing back, my graduation could fall on June 19, I'm hoping it'll push it past the 19 or stop giving us snow days. Basically, I'm annoyed because if it snows too much and graduation falls on June 19 I won't be able to go to the concert I got tickets for and I already bought the tickets. And I enjoy concerts.

But today? What is annoying me today is that I can't figure something out with the Miiverse and saving pictures (I saw somewhere that it can be done). So I was trying to figure out something to do with the pictures in the Pictobox for the Nintendo Gallery so that I could take more pictures when I'm in Tower of the Gods. But I figure I can just go back through the temples once I'm done and the gallery is actually open.

キラ

Yo!
My hand cramped up during a really intense boss battle and I had to stop playing because seriously, ow. I wanted to finish this game tonight but it's just not happening. 8 |

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight... A boss battle...

Ahahaha I'm just kidding with you. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom