• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Walked into school this morning to find out I had to take some 4 hour college assessment test thing. Pretty much like PSAT: The Sequel. Totally pointless, and it bothered me :P But it ended up not being that bad, and we finished super early, so we had like a 2 hour lunch. So it wasn't bad in the long run

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
One of my classes is mandating that I participate in five separate events this semester. Never mind that they're all at 8 PM or right smack dab in my work schedule. No, mandate that I mutilate my work schedule to attend meaningless events so you can get some sick satisfaction from making students "more involved in campus life." Never mind that being introverted is supposedly accepted. We just need to "get out of our shells" or "leave our comfort zones" because introversion is [adopts snarky, stuck up ***** voice]not normal.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
What really annoys me today is the split between the Bakuninists and orthodox Marxists during the First International. Revolutionary strategy always causes the **** to hit the fan.

Fig

The Altruist
What really annoys me is there are actually people who just downright put others in a depressing mood. They'll find the smallest flaw they could find inside a person and use it as their blade towards them. Seriously, wtf? I don't understand why someone would have the harsh intention to simply leech off someone's happiness. This is not right and something should be done about it, even if there really isn't anything we can do. That said, I feel like I fall under this category because sometimes I do see myself pointing out at other's small flaws such as a hobby or passion. Granted, I don't bash on them but the fact that I just state it in front of them and say that I find it a bit random/peculiar (Which is not a bad thing at all. If you like collecting typos or loving quoting then by all means go for it. No one should stop you from doing so.). But because of the way I word things, it makes it seems like I am hurting them by stating that what they are doing is something I dislike which by no intentions do I mean to do so. I really need to clarify my words before I should even say something on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom