• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

I went to the orthodontist this morning and had my braces tightened. It's always a little sore afterwards, but I'm supposed to get them taken off my next visit, so they were tightened a lot more than usual. Basically all I can eat is really mushy stuff because dang...

Also it's snowing. Again. Can't wait for spring hrggg...

I was suppose to get my braces off last month but they figured "oh another month won't hurt". Yeah, it hurts me dammit

Also I got called into work early today, man no one wants to work early and get home late, its stupid

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
What's annoying is this new H1N1 disease that so far only seems to be contained here in my town. Because of this new disease, I'm getting extremely At least we are not passing it on to your guys and to those in Mexico but I'm terrified but the stakes. Apparently it's been going around for about two months and has claimed 30 lives in my city and around 50 lives state-wise. Hopefully will be eradicated as quickly as possible.

Did I time-travel back to 2009? I thought Swine Flu (H1N1) was taken care of years ago...

Did I time-travel back to 2009? I thought Swine Flu (H1N1) was taken care of years ago...

It has but there were a few people who I worked with were out for a month because of H1N1. I guess their immune system wasn't as strong to fight it off but I made sure I was out those days so I wouldn't get it myself

Fig

The Altruist

It has but there were a few people who I worked with were out for a month because of H1N1. I guess their immune system wasn't as strong to fight it off but I made sure I was out those days so I wouldn't get it myself

Yea from what I've heard the H1N1 virus mutated is so only located in Texas according to me knowledge, especially in the lower regions of the state. Thank God no one I know has been inflicted by the virus yet, but I can't stop thinking about those who did fall. It is starting to slow down but who knows how long we have till it is eradicated.

Fig

The Altruist
What really annoyed me today was that no matter what I do, my brother doesn't want me to be happy. I don't understand his logic. How can I annoy someone with happiness? And even if it was possible, wouldn't that be a good thing? :? He says I always ruin his day and all I bring is depression and sorrow into his life. Every time he always say this to me, I simply smile and ignore it all until I'm all alone and cry of my tears of rage/despair. It's times like those that make me keep reconsider having a lobotomy performed on me so I don't have to freaking deal with this problem. If I did something to you, please let me what I can to change instead of simply stating the negatives that I have. *sighs*

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
We keep using snow days and it's starting to piss me off. I don't my spring break being cut! My birthday falls on spring break this year, and it would be sooo nice if I could have that break. It would really be one of the best presents ever! But now I'm starting to seriously question if it'll even happen at all. Also, I have homework that I need to finish, but I can't because we haven't even covered some of it. I'm hoping she'll extend the deadline, because I can't even find some of the stuff in my textbook... Also, my friends are planning to go see Frozen this weekend. Two things are bothering me about this: 1.) It's supposed to snow AGAIN this weekend, and 2.) It started off as just a few of my friends going, but now we have a boatload of people who want to go. It's not that I dislike all of them, but really, it just seems like a mess to me. Also, I really want to borrow a book from my friend, but she probably forgot by now.

This week kind of blows...

Salem

SICK
What really annoyed me today was that no matter what I do, my brother doesn't want me to be happy. I don't understand his logic. How can I annoy someone with happiness? And even if it was possible, wouldn't that be a good thing? :? He says I always ruin his day and all I bring is depression and sorrow into his life. Every time he always say this to me, I simply smile and ignore it all until I'm all alone and cry of my tears of rage/despair. It's times like those that make me keep reconsider having a lobotomy performed on me so I don't have to freaking deal with this problem. If I did something to you, please let me what I can to change instead of simply stating the negatives that I have. *sighs*
Act even "happier", if that's even possible

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
^I love fall. Let's trade homes.

My cat sort of annoyed me today. He has the whole house to sit in, but he prefers to sit on my hands while I game and type.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well we were supposed to do our annual lip syncs for Spirit Week today at school, and I worked really really hard on it all week, stressed a ton, but it was all coming together, and then school got canceled because of snow -_- I was pretty pissed off, but we're doing them next Monday, and the snows just so beautiful. I think it's literally impossible to be sad while looking at the white covered world with snow falling. So perfect...

Fig

The Altruist
*For Yesterday*

I was very annoyed for the fact that I left my jacket at home. I don't know how I did, but it just happened. I felt so naked with out and the addition of blistering winds across my hometown I was pretty much as people would consider "cold" but I honestly couldn't feel a thing mainly because I kept channeling my warmth to be focus at my abdominal cavity. I think I even felt several of my limbs froze up for a few seconds but I got used it quickly, though I did had to walk more stiffly. :dry:

*Today*

I specifically told my mom to wake me up at around 7:30 so I can turn in an assignment. Guess what? I just woke up a few minutes from the writing of this post and now I have to take the bus. I've been telling her that for the past week and (I'm pretty sure she doesn't have Alzheimer's or anything) she still can't remember after I told her around 100 times? Oh but she can get mad at me if I forgot to place water on my plates as soon as I finished eating? :dry: I really don't understand my mother's logic at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom