• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

This image won't crop correctly, and it's noieing as hell. There's also debris underneath the keys on this keyboard, and it's hecka irritating to type rn.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I lost my folder, which contained all my work and part of my friend's project (why he gave it to me, I have no idea).

Fig

The Altruist
You know what is always making me annoyed? Myself. I think it is safe to say that I'm the most annoying person I know. It seems that every time I want to do same things to make others happy, people don't want me around. Maybe the reason for this is because I'm happy for others and when it comes to myself I make it seem like I want myself gone. Perhaps that's why I am annoying and ignored by people and I really want to change that as soon as possible. Despite this, I still and still pursuit in my goal to become a positive influence/role model to others because when they smile, I smile brighter.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
You know what is always making me annoyed? Myself. I think it is safe to say that I'm the most annoying person I know. It seems that every time I want to do same things to make others happy, people don't want me around. Maybe the reason for this is because I'm happy for others and when it comes to myself I make it seem like I want myself gone. Perhaps that's why I am annoying and ignored by people and I really want to change that as soon as possible. Despite this, I still and still pursuit in my goal to become a positive influence/role model to others because when they smile, I smile brighter.

What annoyed me today?

What annoys me everyday: Fig self-pitying himself...as always.

On the other hand, maybe I'm annoyed by this because it reminds me of myself.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
People who plan on going to summer school because they "just dont care". What is worse is when they feel the need to let the whole world know and say how they dont care all day long!

Fig

The Altruist
What annoyed me today was that everyday I keep getting bombarded with a vast amount of homework. I don't mind getting homework everyday because I love learning something new everyday but it would really be swell if they didn't decide to give a 10 page essay expect to finish in two days for the next class while not realizing I have 40+ problems of Calculus while also working on my Physics Lab Report. (I know I'm exaggerating when it comes the essay and Calculus assignment but geez it might as well be.)

My boss trying to call me into work today

**** no, find someone else, haven't had a day off in almost a week.

Fig

The Altruist
What's annoying is this new H1N1 disease that so far only seems to be contained here in my town. Because of this new disease, I'm getting extremely At least we are not passing it on to your guys and to those in Mexico but I'm terrified but the stakes. Apparently it's been going around for about two months and has claimed 30 lives in my city and around 50 lives state-wise. Hopefully will be eradicated as quickly as possible.

bunny

birb overlord
I went to the orthodontist this morning and had my braces tightened. It's always a little sore afterwards, but I'm supposed to get them taken off my next visit, so they were tightened a lot more than usual. Basically all I can eat is really mushy stuff because dang...

Also it's snowing. Again. Can't wait for spring hrggg...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom