• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We went to Costco today, and the guy at the door was being unnecessarily rude. Even after my dad showed his Costco membership card, he still wouldn't let us in because it wasn't "legit" (we later got management involved). We had to wait there until the manager arrived, and he was being really mean while we were waiting. Nice way to treat your job bro.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Billy Joel once had a song called Honesty (is such a lonely word) and this is really what some people need to learn. I'm not a fool. I know bloody well when someone is lying their face off

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Ok so for my Enviro Science class, we have to do a volunteer project, and most of the class opted to sort shoes and load them into a truck for processing. I was taking them on a cart from the storage locker to the loading dock, and I had a good system going. I have about 8 bags on the cart, then when I'm at the dock I release the rope on the side and roll the bags off, rinse, repeat. Well the genius second-in command decided to "help" and took one of the bags over the top and ripped it in half, spilling about 30 shoes everywhere, and causing several bags to get ensnared in the ropes on the side of the cart. What a mess. Oh also he told me that I had to go down the left hallway. Like thank you I've been doing this for more than an hour, actually working instead of standing out in the warm sun with my thumb up my ***.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now the only thing that is annoying me is that I have homework and every time I am about to do it, something else catches my attention. I really do hope this can change very quickly in the upcoming hours.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm sitting in a chair at Starbucks and my feet don't touch the ground anymore when I sit all the way back so now I look even more like a sketchy little kid instead of a high school senior/college freshman.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
The *******es in my math class man! This new semester sucks. Those idiots are just the stupidest freakin' idiots you can ever cross paths with. I felt like saying something to them, but I didn't want to get beat up after school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom