• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Kind of irritated over the fact that I wasted my time posting so-called "serious replies" in several so-called "spam threads" that ended up just getting deleted anyway. Other than that, IBS...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I stood up for a friend on Facebook today and the damn person bullying her couldn't just shut the hell up. I don't know how she was but she was acting like a 12 year old that swears.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
The fact that my mother has my left shoe and I have her left shoe...my feet are bigger than hers and I can manage to wear them ....

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I was supposed to stay after school today in order to study for a tri-county competition I was designated to be in. Because of this, Iinformed my grandma to pick me up an hour later than usual. To my dismay, the teacher that was in charge of the of the study session was a no-show. Now I had to wait outside for an hour and it is 42 degrees Fahrenheit. One of the coordinators, luckily, let me stay in the main office until my ride came.

Fig

The Altruist
It tears my heart that no matter what I do, I can't do anything right. Not with my academics, not with my friends, not with my family. This feels like nothing is going right and yet I don't want to die. I tend to believe that I am the one that causes the problems, that I am the one who ruins everything for others, that I only damage them. And despite everything that has happened to me, I still believe in that one thread of hope that I'm holding to. I just want to feel accepted. Maybe that's too much to ask. Hell, I'm practically annoying others with this post right now. I should stop trying to express myself and just get a lobotomy. At least then I wouldn't have to worry so much...

Last edited:
It tears my heart that no matter what I do, I can't do anything right. Not with my academics, not with my friends, not with my family. This feels like nothing is going right and yet I don't want die. I tend to believe that I am the one that causes the problems, that I am the one who ruins everything for others, that I only damage them. And despite everything that has happened to me, I still believe in that one thread of hope that I'm holding to. I just want to feel accepted. Maybe that's too much to ask. Hell, I'm practically annoying others with this post right now. I should stop trying to express my and just get a lobotomy. At least then I wouldn't have to worry so much...

I may not know you very well outside of this forum setting, but I am sure that things are not as bad in your life as they seem—just take a look at the news; things could be A LOT worse [noparse]D:[/noparse]. Who'd a thunk it... But whenever you're down, just know that everyone is here for you; however, this forum is only a temporary fix. Now get back in the chatbox and say something hilarious (lol).

Oh, brilliant. More snow... I really need to get out of this forsaken state.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
One thing that will always be a nuisance to me is my mother's attitude to almost anything. She will nicely ask me to do chores and I immediately reply with a positive answer, but then a few seconds later she will return and tell me off by saying I'm not a grateful son or that I don't do anything around the house. This could said pretty much to any aspect in my life. Last night I just had laugh internally simply because she told me to do my bed at around 11 PM and when it hit midnight and I still wasn't done with them, she said that I don't care about my chores because I haven't fixed in 24 hours after she told me to do so. :xd: But in all serious, if only she can be more lenient, I think I would lose about 90% of my stress. Oh, and every time she is shouting at me this is how I feel when she does:
1236900_208392746019338_936523618_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom