• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Fig

The Altruist
Basically everything; one of those days...

Aww. D: I'm so sorry that you are feeling that way JC. I know how you feel at times when things just seem to never look bright. But I promise you, you are going to have better days as soon as possible! I'm sure you are going to have a great time in the near future! :3

As for me, I wish my schedule wasn't all jacked up. Don't get me wrong the classes are wonderful to have but, geez I either wait for 2-3 hours for my classes to begin or I have less than ten minutes to reach my next destination. From what I heard, this year should be my hardest in terms of schedule so that's good I guess.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You know when it snows, and then rains, and the roads are covered in slush and really cold puddles, and cars intentionally speed through said puddles when they drive by you, and you get soaked? Well... that's what annoyed me today.

Skunk

Floof
It was about -30 F here(with wind chill) so no school :? How is New York colder than Alaska?!

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
The fact that we ran out of diesel fuel at work today and got chewed out by a lot of angry drivers.

Yeah >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom