• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
You know what really annoys me? Whenever I want to post on a thread, people are saying that I shouldn't and that it doesn't matter, but when those people start posting on a different thread it is ok to accept? I'm not going to say names because that's wrong and I'm not going to hold any grudges because that is also wrong, but why is it must I constantly live in a double-standard lifestyle? Out of all people why am I the one who goes through this. This has been happening since I was 8 years old. They only way for me to hang out with my friends (since then and still even to this point) I must have excel high grades and show it off to my mother. That's fine and all and it's a good incentive as it allows me to work even harder for such a sweet reward, but when I do have those requirements I still can't visit a friend? What the heck am I missing? I do everything one says and yet I still don't feel like I accomplished anything. Oh but when my brother is literally at the same condition of me he gets those benefits? I don't know what to understand anymore and then people worry about my current condition, because I can't understand what am I missing? So what if I missed the perfect score by a single point, all I want is acceptance and/or support! That's all I ever want. I swear every time this happens my mind malfunctions and I go into a mild state of insanity. :S Maybe I should just not care anymore. I'm surprised that I haven't destroyed anything yet. Been holding my anger for roughly a decade now and I guess I'll just keep holding it in I actually died from holding in so much anger. I don't care anymore.

This had happened to me almost all time before I ended up completely isolating myself. I would basically just go to my room, shut and lock the door, and either watch movies, cry, or sleep. I mostly slept. Whenever I was awake, it was just for school and even then I still didn't want to be awake. I was yelled at frequently for not doing things, but my parents just didn't understand. They didn't stop doing that to me until they found out that I wanted to leave when I graduated. After that, they still bothered me about things and it always seemed like it wasn't good enough. That didn't stop until I went to the hospital in December.

What annoyed me today? My mom wouldn't let me go to Starbucks and then go to Jessica's because it's too cold out. I'm so tired of it being too cold or snowy out for anyone to go anywhere. Damn Indiana weather. I really want to be able to go some place nice like Florida, Arizona, or Texas.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
This had happened to me almost all time before I ended up completely isolating myself. I would basically just go to my room, shut and lock the door, and either watch movies, cry, or sleep. I mostly slept. Whenever I was awake, it was just for school and even then I still didn't want to be awake. I was yelled at frequently for not doing things, but my parents just didn't understand. They didn't stop doing that to me until they found out that I wanted to leave when I graduated. After that, they still bothered me about things and it always seemed like it wasn't good enough. That didn't stop until I went to the hospital in December.

What annoyed me today? My mom wouldn't let me go to Starbucks and then go to Jessica's because it's too cold out. I'm so tired of it being too cold or snowy out for anyone to go anywhere. Damn Indiana weather. I really want to be able to go some place nice like Florida, Arizona, or Texas.

Oh yeah heres another one to the list: It was cold enough to require my trenchcoat this morning, but when I left work, I had to remove it withing 5 minutes because I was sweating profusely.

I wish the weather would stop fluxuating here. Also we need rainfall, I'm sick of this drought.

Salem

SICK
I was having a good conversation in the SB, but the Internet decided to stop working for some reason. :dry:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
January is ending, and February is coming... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo There is one day I do/don't look forward to in the month of February, and I plan on only looking at what I look forward to in it as opposed to what I don't look forward to! XD *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* And I messed up the "plan" with my violin teacher yesterday. XP Oh well, time to give the happy thread a call. =)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Computer still isn't fixed... also going to be gone most of the day, trying to get it repaired at Best Buy.

Least I'll finally go see the Hobbit this afternoon unless something else comes up. Which it probably will.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I wouldn't call it an annoyance because I want to work, but today I got a call that I might get the job I applied for. :) Still, though, once I start working, that will take time from my writing, and thus a minor annoyance because I will have little time to work on my story, just on weekends.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm annoyed that I can never have more time to do the tings that I love to do! If only the days were longer, I would be happier because then I have loads of time to do everything that I want to do and still have time for other priorities. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom