• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Members messing with my blogs and posing off topic and meaningless things on them.

Is it possible for you guys to grow up? >.< *Sigh*

Possibly not. We are only humans. We're immature.

Anyways, what annoyed me today is simple: My 16GB Flash drive just suddenly lost all of its memory. How am I supposed to finish Minish Cap now :kawaii:?

Let me begin by saying that I hate my Accounting class. I was sick two days this week, and the amount of work I need to do for tomorrow is too damn high. To make things worse, it's payroll accounting, which sucks. It's horrible because I get so bored that I make dumb mistakes, which makes me lose points. Ugh, it's so annoying.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
One guy at Miiverse who comment everything with the word "fake". At least one of his accounts is banned already.

*Sigh* Miiverse...

So, I was playing against a clan of little kids today in Uncharted. If any of you ever has kids, never, EVER, buy 'em a freakin' Mic. They are sooooooooo annoying.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Having fun playing Dead Rising 3 on the Xbox until a certain BUM starts shouting, repeatedly, "Xbox Volume Up" from the kitchen... my god it was deafening! :(

Fig

The Altruist
You what really annoys me? Me.

Well according to my brother, he hates it when I'm filled with joy. Every time I'm at my highest, I like do crazy things like singing out loud, shouting in joy, things like that. But for some reason, he has a dislike for my happiness, stating that I ruin his day, that life was better when I was at my depressive state last year, hell he stated that he can't wait to see my die. Personally I ignore it all the time as I'm sure he doesn't really mean it all. I don't tell this to my mother because it would just be worse for the three of us. It's weird because all I want is for my brother to be happy, but I don't want to give up my happiness either. I never thought my happiness was causing him a lot of trouble. That said, I'm always praying for him to have a great day every single day so that he can shine in the upcoming future. Is it really too much to ask to have a supporting family? >.>

Salem

SICK
You what really annoys me? Me.

Well according to my brother, he hates it when I'm filled with joy. Every time I'm at my highest, I like do crazy things like singing out loud, shouting in joy, things like that. But for some reason, he has a dislike for my happiness, stating that I ruin his day, that life was better when I was at my depressive state last year, hell he stated that he can't wait to see my die. Personally I ignore it all the time as I'm sure he doesn't really mean it all. I don't tell this to my mother because it would just be worse for the three of us. It's weird because all I want is for my brother to be happy, but I don't want to give up my happiness either. I never thought my happiness was causing him a lot of trouble. That said, I'm always praying for him to have a great day every single day so that he can shine in the upcoming future. Is it really too much to ask to have a supporting family? >.>
That sounds like a really nice brother.

Fig

The Altruist
You know what really annoys me? Whenever I want to post on a thread, people are saying that I shouldn't and that it doesn't matter, but when those people start posting on a different thread it is ok to accept? I'm not going to say names because that's wrong and I'm not going to hold any grudges because that is also wrong, but why is it must I constantly live in a double-standard lifestyle? Out of all people why am I the one who goes through this. This has been happening since I was 8 years old. They only way for me to hang out with my friends (since then and still even to this point) I must have excel high grades and show it off to my mother. That's fine and all and it's a good incentive as it allows me to work even harder for such a sweet reward, but when I do have those requirements I still can't visit a friend? What the heck am I missing? I do everything one says and yet I still don't feel like I accomplished anything. Oh but when my brother is literally at the same condition of me he gets those benefits? I don't know what to understand anymore and then people worry about my current condition, because I can't understand what am I missing? So what if I missed the perfect score by a single point, all I want is acceptance and/or support! That's all I ever want. I swear every time this happens my mind malfunctions and I go into a mild state of insanity. :S Maybe I should just not care anymore. I'm surprised that I haven't destroyed anything yet. Been holding my anger for roughly a decade now and I guess I'll just keep holding it in I actually died from holding in so much anger. I don't care anymore.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Figgy, you don't understand. We tell you to stop posting when it's depriving you of sleep, not in general. You're opening multiple tabs and attempting to post in all of them, which only leads to you opening more because you can't keep up with how many you're having to open. That's not the same as actively partaking in an ongoing discussion in a single thread. There's a difference between trying to respond to every thread ever for no reason other than doing so and taking part in a discussion because it's interesting/fun, and we want you to understand this.

Please, Fig, for us and your own well-being...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Let's see...

Idiots who contradict themselves.

People who defend criminals.

My computer still isn't working.

This keyboard I have synced to my tablet craps out constantly.

It increases my typos by an order of magnitude.

Freaking Seviper/Zangoose hordes make it impossible to EV train in speed...

Quick Attack is an Egg Move for my Mega Pinsir so THAT is going to be a pain in the ***...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom