• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Fig

The Altruist
MY ****ING STOMACHACHES

*ahem*

Also, how I fail at playing flute.

Hey bro, I'm sorry that you have those stomachs and I really do hope that they will go away as quick as possible. As for your musical situation, all I can say is to really not worry about it that much. It takes time to learn. Heck, even after playing both the French horn and piano, I still need improvement, which is always a good thing as it lets me now that I can improve my musical performance levels even more! ^^

On the side of annoyance, what really is bothering me is that I keep telling myself that I will get rid of these tab, but every time an new post is made that has intrigued me, I open up yet another tag. The main problem is that I can only type so fast and with others not knowing about my current situation, threads continue to gain more responses (which is not a bad thing) and I simply keep getting left in the dust. :sweat: However, I do believe this is change tonight! :brow:

bunny

birb overlord
It's winter... There is so much snow and it is very cold... Also because of the snow there are wet puddles all over the kitchen floor from people's shoes. At this point I'm just wearing shoes around the house because I lost count of how many times I've gotten my socks wet. There are no words to describe how much I am looking forward to spring.

Also I have so many ideas for drawings but along with my sore wrist, I don't have the talent to carry out those ideas. Not yet, at least. I'll get there someday, but for now...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I was sitting at the table today, eating my swell lunch, when all-a-the-sudden I had a thought. I dwelt on that thought whilst eating my meal, and when the meal ended I finally came to my conclusion. Men are annoying. :S

Good day to you all. *bowsandwalksaway*

Clank

Hmm
I was sitting at the table today, eating my swell lunch, when all-a-the-sudden I had a thought. I dwelt on that thought whilst eating my meal, and when the meal ended I finally came to my conclusion. Men are annoying. :S

Wait a moment, men are annoying? It is the women that are really annoying... I mean sure we guys like to play around with the girls we love, but that is only because we love them, females on the other hand are just annoying for the sake of being annoying last I checked...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

Ah yes overgeneralizations. Thank you so very much ;).

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick

Well, there's always an alternative...

6vyUm.jpg

Wait a moment, men are annoying? It is the women that are really annoying... I mean sure we guys like to play around with the girls we love, but that is only because we love them, females on the other hand are just annoying for the sake of being annoying last I checked...

This thing... I don't even...

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist

Let me first say that I can agree with you in so many levels. I'm not trying to say that all men are annoying (I'm very certain that the men here ZD are quite approaching), but for the most part, I can understand why you say that. I don't want to generalize, but throughout my middle and high school years, pretty much the majority of males were focused on having the most "swag" (if that even exists, I believe in having class), trying to get the most, as they would like to say, *****es (and then they wonder why it doesn't last because they don't treat them with respect. :facepalm:), and basically what I'm trying to say is that they wanted to be the most "gangsta" person alive. This is why in high school half of the donated blood was freaking HIV postive! D: I'm so glad in college, everything actually makes freaking sense! Sorry I digressed, but I must say, not all men are annoying Rainy, you just need to find those that actually are suited for your nature! ^^ Hopefully your thoughts will be altered in the distant future, but yes men are annoying but not all of them. I could personally say something about the opposite gender, but I really don't want to risk to make total war so I will stay shut. :x

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I chain fished for a long time and the shiny Luvdisc never showed up. Too much rain going on, maybe that's why, I dunno. I'll try again later.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
God, I had my history exam today and finished the first half hour. But I couldn't leave due to school rules and had to wait a whole freakin' hour. Not just that, but if you wanna go to the bathroom a hall monitor has to accompany you into the bathroom. It's awkward having someone watch you take a piss.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You know what annoyed me today?
My bully, he's been beating me up everyday, he's been making fun of my eye pupils because they are lighter than his, he calls me light eye. So I was having a party with my friends and checking out some fine lades, when he waltz in and shouts "hey light eyes, why are your eyes so light, they are blinding me", I was a laughing stock, I naturally ran out crying. I'm sick of this mad man, he thinks he owns the world just because he's 4 years old, but I'll show him... Going to get him when he's on the way to school tomorrow.

HeroofScotland

The Anti-Social Kid
Well, I could think of many things that annoyed me today, but if I had to pick just one, it'd be my little brother deleting all my PS2 save files.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Members messing with my blogs and posing off topic and meaningless things on them.

Is it possible for you guys to grow up? >.< *Sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom