• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It's cold as supreme eff out, and I have to walk home from the bus stop (which is two miles away) in this arctic mess. Right now, I'm just kind of annoyed because I am used to it and the cold doesn't bother me as much. If it weren't for that, though, I'd be PISSED...
Ever thought about a snowboard?

My mom's stupid as hell computer. Everytime I listen to a song on Tumblr, the computer slows down, loads for no reason, stops responding, and freezes afterwards. Seriously, I have to deal with this crap until my laptop gets fixed (eventually).

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
6ufc3.png

LOOK AT THIS ****

MISLEADING AS HELL

ARGH

CLASSES DONT START TILL MONDAY AND I ENDED UP SITTING IN THE LECTURE HALL FOR TWENTY MINUTES FOR NO REASON

YECH

Salem

SICK
Gaming media always has to announce the death of SOMETHING.

Last generation it was PC gaming, this one it's Console gaming, handheld gaming.

Seriously, Stahp.

EDIT: To be clear, this annoyed me ALWAYS, I just sat down and collected my thoughts on the matter like just now...

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I was playing TF2, having one of the best games ever when BOOM! The game freakin' crashes on me.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't get annoyed very easily in life, but after searching for shinies that do not appear, then I start feeling irate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom