• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Fig

The Altruist
Trying to catch Mewtwo >.<
I resorted to using a Master Ball >.>

Don't worry bro! Mewtwo already has a hard catch rate and actually a lot of people saved the Master Ball for Mewtwo so if it makes you feel any better, you are actually in the majority when it comes to using the Master Ball for Mewtwo in XY. :)

Just that I still haven't caught a shiny Shellder. Dang thing is eluding me.

Well big brother, all it takes is time and patience. At least you have the Shiny Charm which will significantly help you throughout your Shiny Hunt so I'm certain you will find the Shellder in no time! :D

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
It started snowing again today.

My ex decided to act like a baby and get mad at me and call me a *****, slut, and **** for breaking up with him. He also thinks calling somebody shiny is an insult.

Fig

The Altruist
It started snowing again today.

My ex decided to act like a baby and get mad at me and call me a *****, slut, and **** for breaking up with him. He also thinks calling somebody shiny is an insult.

Clearly he doesn't deserve you if he is treating you like that. I really hope things are safe in your neck of the woods Imouto-chan! I'll be praying for your safety Imouto! :puppy:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
This morning, I asked my mum to get me a single digestive biscuit while she was in the kitchen, but she came back and handed me the entire packet. Now I'm fat and have diabetes.

Thanks, mum :dry:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
MY PARENTS THINK IT'S OK TO TALK VERY LOUDLY AT 7:00 IN THE MORNING, SO NOW IM AWAKE

AND THIS ****ING COMPANY KEEPS CALLING MY HOUSE, I S2G LIKE GO AWAY NO ONE LIKES YOU

but yeah hi im tired and cranky

and *****y, but that's normal

Fig

The Altruist
You know what really annoyed me today was my new classmates. They kept on using their cell phones during the class as the professor was presenting! Not only that, but they just kept discussing about having the most "swag" out of all of their friends. I don't mind it when people using terms such as swag but when they constantly speak for everything starting with hashtags, it really starts to grind my gears. >.< Doesn't anyone have respect for teachers now these days? :S

It's cold as supreme eff out, and I have to walk home from the bus stop (which is two miles away) in this arctic mess. Right now, I'm just kind of annoyed because I am used to it and the cold doesn't bother me as much. If it weren't for that, though, I'd be PISSED...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom