• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I'm going through my computer and getting rid of a lot of things and uploading a lot of things to my google drive. Well, my computer absolutely sucks (because it's an Acer) and has froze multiple times and is being really slow. DX

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Army brats who have lived in Germany. Anyone who has a parent in the military will tell you they are the worst. They never shut up about Germany!

And my computer is still not connecting to wifi after over a month.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm going through my computer and getting rid of a lot of things and uploading a lot of things to my google drive. Well, my computer absolutely sucks (because it's an Acer) and has froze multiple times and is being really slow. DX

I know exactly how you feel right now Imouto-chan! D: From the end of Junior year til last semester I had to use my Acer laptop that I won for my perfect attendance and at the end of Junior (which is now stored away since I got a brand new one a couple of weeks ago thankfully) for pretty much anything except for Microsoft Office. It would always go on and off with my wifi, freeze SO many times, and simply not having Office was the worst. I had to literally stay after hours at school just so I could finish my homework. .-. Thankfully those days are over for me now.

Fig

The Altruist
I'll be honest in this post. If there is one thing that really annoys me, is that no matter what the situation, there is only so much I can do. At this moment in time, I'm feeling content with my life right now even with tough situations at hand. It doesn't bother me at all that much as I have accepted that I will face difficult moments in my life, but it is my response to that matters the most. That said, I think it is safe to say that I'm on the right path right now in my life. Sure my family may not support me all the time, but at least I have my friends (both IRL and ZD) to be there for me when I need it. However, whenever a friend needs assistance in one situation or another, it feels like I can't fully help them. I can give them a signal boost, leave constructing criticism, or simply leave them a prayer but that's all I can pretty much do. I really want to be the friend that is always there for to help others! Helping other is always something I look forward to all the time! Even if I just met someone here in the forums, I want to contribute to their success because I want to see them succeed. I'm not fully upset at myself that I can't fully help my friends out, but it would be really nice if I had more resources or skills to do so, which is a main resolution for myself for 2014. I guess even in the end, I'm simply happy to just give people my support for them.

Salem

SICK
Whenever people say that 2D Zelda is not as good or not worthwhile as the 3D ones, or say that they need to be discontinued altogether.

Fig

The Altruist
Whenever people say that 2D Zelda is not as good or not worthwhile as the 3D ones, or say that they need to be discontinued altogether.

I know exactly how you feel bro. To think the series started off as a 2D game, yet people tend to forget that and only believe that 3D Zelda is the only way to go. I'm very certain that if they played ALBW, they would definitely have a change of mind of 2D Zelda games. I mean sure maybe it isn't packed with a lot of content when compared to 3D Zelda games, but 2D Zeldas are always a great experience to live. I always see myself playing the original Zelda on my 3DS at least once a week because it just appeals to me that a game doesn't have to follow the mainstream flow, in this case exploring a 3D world, to be considered a good game. Thanks to ALBW, I can simply pull out my 3DS and allow anyone who thinks that to try out ALBW for themselves and so far, they have said it has been a great experience even if they don't know what they should be doing. :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom