• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Every time I discuss my vacation plans with someone, they assume that the reason I want to go to Amsterdam has to do with drugs or other unsavoury things. No, it's the architecture and the art museums and my growing interest in Dutch history, argh. And even when they're just joking (rather than making bad assumptions about my character), it still irritates me, because it's a bloody stupid joke and there's so much more to Amsterdam (and the Netherlands in general) than that.

Yeah, guess what conversation I had at lunch today....

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Every time I discuss my vacation plans with someone, they assume that the reason I want to go to Amsterdam has to do with drugs or other unsavoury things. No, it's the architecture and the art museums and my growing interest in Dutch history, argh. And even when they're just joking (rather than making bad assumptions about my character), it still irritates me, because it's a bloody stupid joke and there's so much more to Amsterdam (and the Netherlands in general) than that.

Yeah, guess what conversation I had at lunch today....
Hey I'm dutch! Amsterdam is so much more than just drugs etc. It is a beautiful city with a lot of culture and a lot of great things to do. I know because I go there a lot of times ;) You should try Utrecht or Groningen too. My country has a lot of culture in general :)

This is the third time in 2 weeks and the second time in 24 hours I got soaking wet because of the bloody rain!!! My fingers and whole body is cold because of that stuff falling from the sky. Can't the clouds just stop crying for once? :dry:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Another work thing but this time, I only have myself to blame. I served a guy who was omg so gorgeous, sky blue eyes and a smile that I swear to god made me go weak at the knees, and he was flirting and making direct eye contact and I really wanted to ask him out. I've never asked a guy out before but then I didn't and I let him walk out the shop and ahhh I'm so frustrated at myself :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What annoyed me today...well I clicked "The Depressing Thread" and of course things downspiraled from there. Looking at my own life, I can say that 99% of the things I saw in the thread simply weren't depressing - they were just usual negative happenings that happen in anyone's life. Most of the things in "depressing" thread are more fitting for this thread, and that is what annoys me.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Couldn't get the flaming text just right on my sig so I guess an approximation will do...

What annoyed me today...well I clicked "The Depressing Thread" and of course things downspiraled from there. Looking at my own life, I can say that 99% of the things I saw in the thread simply weren't depressing - they were just usual negative happenings that happen in anyone's life. Most of the things in "depressing" thread are more fitting for this thread, and that is what annoys me.

u63kmUd.png

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
A girl in my class, while my teacher explained he was attempting to grow a beard, told her friend, "I don't let my boyfriend shave." Her friend knows who this boyfriend is, why can't you just refer to him by name! It irritates me beyond belief. Referring to your boyfriend as boyfriend is just ways for girls to remind everyone that they are happily in a relationship (not all females, just those obvious attention "horses". And, I have no problem if you use the term boyfriend/girlfriend if you are speaking with someone who doesn't know who you are dating)

Fig

The Altruist

I don't want to start any kind of argument or war for that matter, but come on man, you can't just say that the things that are affecting others are "annoying". Maybe it is a minor thing that are going through, but who knows what else is affecting our peers behind the other side of the screen? There's a reason why its called The Depressing Thread. I know you have gone through some serious issues this past year, but Jeez, you don't just look over a thread and assuming the majority of it is annoying. More importantly, if you say you get annoyed by The Depressing Thread, why do did you still decide to check upon and then later post on a different thread saying that is annoying ? That's not right. If don't have any thing nice to say, just don't say anything and leave it at that. If don't want to contribute to their help, simply not talking about it is fair enough.

Sure it may be a little harsh on the matter, but I guess it just had to be stated anyways. :mellow:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My mom literally comes home every day and nitpicks at everything. She acts like we don't go to school and actually do stuff most of the day.

Fig

The Altruist
My mom literally comes home every day and nitpicks at everything. She acts like we don't go to school and actually do stuff most of the day.

Bro, you don't know how much I can relate to you. Right now I don't have school but I love cleaning the house and everything. Heck, today my mom told me off because I ate "the wrong sandwich" and that I am a lazy-good-for-nothing son. What annoys me is that she left a note to PICK a sandwich! *rolls his eyes in disgust*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom