• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Skunk

Floof
I was annoyed by the fact that none of my friends have the Bravely Default demo and I don't know if it's needed to get more workers since I haven't tagged anyone recently. I was also annoyed by that run on sentence I just typed.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I got on the bus, touched my oyster card, and found out I had insufficient funds and no cash so I had to get off the bus and have a bus full of sardonic Londoners laugh at me :(

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Old people at the gym really get on my nerves. It's good and all that they're getting in shape, but damn they take too long.

Fig

The Altruist
What's really annoying is that no matter how many posts I make, my tabs seem to never decrease! :mad: I'm literally trying to get rid of them one by one, but people keep posting in more threads and I want to give my honest opinion on the matter. If only I had the power to stop time, so that why I won't be bothered by anything that may get me distracted. :dry:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How dare they!! I had to go to the store nearby work real quick but that was a huge mistake. That thing is extremely expensive!! You almost need to pay your full salary to be able to buy SOMETHING there!!!!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Everytime I'm at work at least 100 things annoy me but today I was in a particularly bad mood so lets list the stuff that got on my nerves:

1. Customers who shove the money under your nose before you've even scanned their stuff through. RUDE.
2. Customers who are on the phone while you're serving them. RUDE.
3. Customers who lean over the counter to look at the till as you scan to check you're not lying to them about the price/ scanning stuff twice. RUDE.
4. Customers who make you repeat what you said 10,000 times. OPEN YOUR EARS.
5. Customers who ask stupid questions, e.g. "do you sell tracksuits?" *SURROUNDED BY THEM AS IT IS A SPORTS SHOP*
6. Customers who queue up, come to the tills, then disappear for the other half of the shopping. BACK OF THE LINE.

7. Managers who do nothing but berate you from the second you walk in then ask why you have a negative attitude to working there.

8. CUSTOMERS

I can't focus on z talk and the forum today without getting distracted. (I always listen to z-talk, curiosity shop, ect. when using the forum)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Those nights where I keep on drifting in and out of sleep, it's even worse when my dreams start being the same thing as when I'm up.:dry:

In my Pre-Cal class, there was some guy who was sitting behind me who would just not stop tapping his pencil on the desk. I was THIS close to turning around and politely tell him to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom