• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
One of my "friends" came up to me a few minutes back as I was walking to robaotics from the library. I timed this PRECISELY so I would run into the girl I like and MAYBE get to talk to her. Instead, he decided to engage me in a short, pointless conversationj to the effect that he would not be here till next Tuesday. as a result I missed my golden opportinity eaving m with just a comment of "Nice Shirt!" and an outstretched thumbs-up that (almost) hit her breasts...

FML.gif

Last edited:

Dan

One of my "friends" came up to me a few minutes back as I was walking to robaotics from the library. I timed this PRECISELY so I would run into the girl I like and MAYBE get to talk to her. Instead, he decided to engage me in a short, pointless conversationj to the effect that he would not be here till next Tuesday. as a result I missed my golden opportinity eaving m with just a comment of "Nice Shirt!" and an outstretched thumbs-up that (almost) hit her breasts...

FML.gif

I dunno a thumps up seems a little forced. To be fair the best way to get a girlfriend is simply to put her in a dangerous situation and save her life. one of my personal favorites is getting a friend to attack a girl with a harrier jet. Then saving with a rocket launcher. Sadly amigo this is the entry requirement to get girls nowadays. I'd go with guys they are much easier ;)

Anyway today I spilled tomato sauce all over my dogs fur.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
THE HEAT. IT'S HOT. TOO HOT. I'M SWEATING FROM JUST SITTING IN MY ROOM. MAKE IT GO AWAY.

I hate heat and it's been hot all day. It's butchering my hair and that's really annoying me, too. >:[

This annoys me.

You can't tell me it's too hot until you've been through 115F with a broken A/C!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I was woken up in the middle of the night, on purpose, just to put bags of trash in the cans out back. They dont even need to go out to be picked up yet

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I HAD ANOTHER DREAM THAT IS JUST ABOUT ME TALKING TO THIS GIRL!

WHY DO I KEEP HAVING THESE DREAM EVEN THOUGH I TALKED TO HER?!?!?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I was raising my hand for about 10 minutes in statistics (math) class cuz I needed help on my warm-up. My teacher, however, NEVER came to me and helped everyone else near my desk that were shouting, " Mrs. Teacher, help help!". By the time 10 minutes passed, she told us to turn them in, and I still needed help :dry:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You want to know what annoyed me today?

Headaches. HEADACHES.
I got a terrible headache last night, it kept me up incredibly late, and when I woke up, I STILL HAD IT! I had it for another six hours before getting a bit better and the medicine I took actually did something. I'm glad it's MOSTLY gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom