• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There was a massive resurgence of SKYPE VOICE CALLS yesterday, that was pretty irritating. Like every other thread post and/or shoutbox comment had something to do with the blasted things. :I

2) I haven't done my homework! DX

3) I have two dungeons left to record (not that I NEED to record - I'm not part of the competition except that I lead it), but haven't even reached the second one let alone got to record it. :I

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I fell asleep at 7:30PM yesterday because I didn't feel good and woke up at 3AM this morning. I still don't feel good and I have the stupid state math test today.

At least there's no classes today.

Dan

My skype voice chat had a problem THAT SO ANNOYED ME TODAY HUHUHAHAHUAHUAHUAHAHAHAHUHUHAHAHA, but then I fixed it.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Playing Catan online and someone decides to put all their resources to use to block me from reaching the only place I could build. I don't tend to leave games unfinished, but I thought that one was pretty jerk-like, so taking the five minute ban rather than sitting and watching everyone else be able to do things the rest of the game (especially when it only just started :S)

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I missed my bus and had to walk home in the pouring rain...
I'm drenched and my shoes are ruined and it's really cold ok
on the plus side i smell like rain and that is excellent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom