• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Woke up at five to help my brother after he got sick.
I'm more ticked at the lack of sleep that followed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What annoyed me today is that I woke up freezing, have to go to school freezing, and have to do schoolwork. I have a crick in my neck, too, and it hurts bad.

The instructor of the quilting group I joined always tries to cut me down. She also got on my case because I don't have children. Ugh. Very annoying.

This is bad advice....but I recommend pimp slapping her. You don't have children...so what the heck does that have to do with anything? :facepalm:

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
"Go clean your room!"
Feeding the dogs in the middle of this post.
having to re-log on to the computer.
Phone rings in the middle of this post... "Hello?"
My foot hurts. And it's cold inside.

Why Do Hater's Hate?

-I bet I can make this sound positive in the Daily Happy Thread.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I had to do my audition for concert choir today (even though I wanted to stay in chorale). I was annoyed by this because right after the teacher said "Mathias" I heard about 5 people say "Mathias The Great!". I also bombed my audition (which doesn't matter anyways). I kept messing up the notes he told me to sing and when I was sight reading I went monotone and kept forgetting the solfege.

I have no idea what I'm doing on my second trip to the Forsaken Forest. I'm positive, however, that I am a few "Wind's Requiem"s away from a straight-jacked. :dry:

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Forsaken Fortress or Forbidden Woods? *Confused*
Plenty more of them to come... I made my own Wind Waker song. I forget how it goes. ^v><>+ Try it, unless it'll drive you totally insane.

1722_10151387485599807_295473517_n.jpg

Miscommunication.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
In 1st hour when I finished I just spaced out and waited until everyone else was done. Half the class was also spacing out and 2 people were sleeping but I was the one who was called out. So I had to answer a question from the reading that happened to be from the paragraph that I didn't pay attention to. So he just assumed that I didn't read it.

I really hate my history teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom