• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Spent half an hour beating the boss in the Forbidden Forest... As soon as he died, game froze. There exists not an emote for what I feel at this very moment.

EDIT: Beat him again in five mins. Yay, experience! :)

Last edited:

Dan

Spent half an hour beating the boss in the Forbidden Forest... As soon as he died, game froze. There exists not an emote for what I feel at this very moment.

Don't be so sure!
2lMIZ
<<<<
Anyway today i got annoyed as I had no toilet paper and had to wipe my behind with my hands.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Nothing has annoyed me today, but yesterday right before I went to take my lunch break a freak hail/lightening/rain/snow storm came out of nowhere and down-poured and I had to run to my car. ): Of course it mostly cleared up a few minutes after I returned, grr.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I am sore EVERYWHERE from karate last night. It sucks!

Also, my math book is making me answer a question where I can't even tell what I'm supposed to do. >:/

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I wasn't able to get as much work on a document done as I hoped.
And I am once again faced with the fact that my Computer is broken.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well it wasn't today so much as it was yesterday, but my supervisor was stalling to check me out. I was literally walking around doing nothing for half an hour when I could've been going home. So tired =_=

I got a letter from the DMV telling me that my license is scheduled to be suspended for 6 months because I was driving with a suspended license that they never notified me was suspended... for being late with a TEN DOLLAR court fee.

180 day suspension; $100 restoration fee.

Protect and serve, my a**.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom