• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What annoyed me today was my thuupid English 3/US History/Psychology teacher. Gosh she just makes zero sense.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My bus got in an "accident" today (it barely hit a truck) and we had to wait 30 minutes until we could go to school because we had to sign all the papers. I started my already horrible day.

Claire

The Geekette
My boyfriend and I were promised a loft apartment for the fall semester by my current landlord. We found out that the current students living there were moving out early, so we asked if we could move in early (it would give him more time to find students to rent the opening) because where he has us now is absolutely terrible (bad neighbors and lingering flood damage). So, he decides to tell us that while he promised us the loft, that he also told someone else the same thing. Someone else gets first dibs since we are already in an apartment, even though the only reason we moved into it for the spring semester is because we were told the loft would be ours for the fall term.

Ugh. It has annoyed me to the point that we'll be looking for our, drum roll please.. 5th apartment.

bunny

birb overlord
My cousin keeps talking to me about his girlfriend. I was fine with it for awhile, but you know what... I don't really feel like talking about... that kinda stuff. Not right now at least...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom