• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

bunny

birb overlord
1.) There is still snow here. :I

2.) Biology. Had to dissect a fish today. Grossest thing ever.

3.) My hair. ._.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I saw some people I do not like. Yeah, I am a mean guy these days. :(

Oh, and I also had to sit in two class periods that I almost fell asleep in. I wish I could just do away with the classes that mean little-to-nothing to me.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My little sister watched me play the end of Skyward Sword; it dissapointed me that she wanted to spoil a great game for herself. :(

My chemistry substitute annoyed me today. I felt like I was in Life Lessons 101. She spent half an hour giving us "tips" on how to do well in college and the real world. Her intentions were insincere but I suppose I'm a cruel guy because I'd rather to my homework instead.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Had a customer who argued with me on whether or not a product was $1 or 3 for $1. i tried to explain to her that the sign advertizing the "3 pack for $1" was for another product, but she wasn't having none of that. I got my manager. My manager told her the same thing. She gets all upset at me because the store didn't properly advertize. These two products are kept in the same vicinity, but they are supposed to be, and the sign clearly read that the other product was the one that was 3 for a dollar.

Don't blame me if you don't wanna read signs all the way through. That is your own goddang laziness. I am not responsible for that.

Night Owl

~Momentai
The fact that 40+ mph winds, that have been blowing incessantly, messed up our broadband internet.
When it works it is slow, but it usually ends with servers timing out.
( it usually is fast enough to stream a couple movies at a time)

Fig

The Altruist
What really annoyed me today was that I wasn't able to enjoy being on the forums page even with a holiday today as it was Staff Development day for the teachers. Why must I live like this? -.-

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Dan coming back I'm just kidding.

I woke up to the sound of my cat meowing. It wasn't a cute meow either, I was annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom